Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark Times says Blame Mike Anderson

Started by DeltaBoy, January 23, 2015, 11:08:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on January 26, 2015, 09:34:41 am
The same person that made you a expert on bad refs.
The sec refs suck.and i don't back down from that. are you saying Mike Anderson sucks? come on and tell us you hater.

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 09:38:25 am
The sec refs suck.and i don't back down from that. are you saying Mike Anderson sucks? come on and tell us you hater.

I answered your question of who made me an expert on bad coaching. I said NOTHING about any coach in particular.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on January 26, 2015, 09:46:36 am
I answered your question of who made me an expert on bad coaching. I said NOTHING about any coach in particular.
HAHAHAHA. just like i thought. you don't have the guts to say what you really feel. but i do. you are a Mike Anderson hater and you know you are. you hope he fails so he can't get fired. ADMIT IT!

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 09:53:14 am
HAHAHAHA. just like i thought. you don't have the guts to say what you really feel. but i do. you are a Mike Anderson hater and you know you are. you hope he fails so he can't get fired. ADMIT IT!

Here is what I do not like. I do not like watching players make the same mistakes over and over and over. That shows a lack of correction by the staff. I do not like to see the same things done, with the same results over and over and over.

I have said here several times, I was not a fan of the hire, because I knew we would not get what people thought we would. They THOUGHT we were getting the hogs from 89-95, but what we were going to get was the hogs from 99-01.   Not horrible, but not great.  And so far that is exactly what we have seen.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on January 26, 2015, 10:00:35 am
Here is what I do not like. I do not like watching players make the same mistakes over and over and over. That shows a lack of correction by the staff. I do not like to see the same things done, with the same results over and over and over.

I have said here several times, I was not a fan of the hire, because I knew we would not get what people thought we would. They THOUGHT we were getting the hogs from 89-95, but what we were going to get was the hogs from 99-01.   Not horrible, but not great.  And so far that is exactly what we have seen.
So you admit you don't like Mike Anderson's coaching and want him fired? ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not. so get over it and stop your whining. he is not getting fired anytime soon.

Mick Hogger

i·ro·ny1/ˈīrənē/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

hogsanity

Quote from: Mick Hogger on January 26, 2015, 10:10:38 am
i·ro·ny1/ˈīrənē/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

that will go right over his head.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on January 26, 2015, 10:31:46 am
that will go right over his head.
So you admit you don't like Mike Anderson's coaching and want him fired? ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not. so get over it and stop your whining. he is not getting fired anytime soon.

Pork Twain

You do not have to dislike MA or want him fired, to be irritated by this team making the same mistakes over and over. 

FCJ, you are the last person that should attempt to lecture others on calling for a coach's head or annoyingly repetitive posts on dead horse subjects.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

pigmailyen

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on January 25, 2015, 09:30:07 pm
They don't have an actual sportswriter on staff. They just write whatever they feel like writing, however unqualified their writers may be to discuss it.

I remember at Tom Cotton's watch party on election night they sent a reporter. After Cotton was announced as the winner (immediately after the polls closed), this dude just moped around the room with his head down, tweeting sarcastic, condescending, stereotyping stuff about the people there. The Ark Times account retweeted everything he said, and that was the entirety of their election night coverage. Since no Democrat won any major office, they had nothing to say. It was hilarious.

Yeah and there commies too

forrest city joe

Quote from: Pork Twain on January 26, 2015, 10:47:56 am
You do not have to dislike MA or want him fired, to be irritated by this team making the same mistakes over and over. 

FCJ, you are the last person that should attempt to lecture others on calling for a coach's head or annoyingly repetitive posts on dead horse subjects.
You are just another hater hiding behind the fact that you want Mike to fail and get fired. get the hell over it. Mike is not getting fired anytime soon.so people like you may as well get over it.

Mick Hogger

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 10:33:24 am

Do you have these saved in notepad so you can copy and paste?  It's the same exact thing you said on this same page!
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 11:23:35 am
You are just another hater hiding behind the fact that you want Mike to fail and get fired. get the hell over it. Mike is not getting fired anytime soon.so people like you may as well get over it.

FCJoseph, why anyone who is critical is a MA hater that wants him fired? I never Said I want him fired and the only poster who I saw it from was champs04. So basically no one on jump ball has called for CMA termination but FCJoseph will cry and label everyone a hater that has any criticism.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Mick Hogger on January 26, 2015, 11:31:59 am
Do you have these saved in notepad so you can copy and paste?  It's the same exact thing you said on this same page!
Just like you haters bashing of Mike Anderson is the same thing over and over and over and over. GET OVER YOUR HATE FOR MIKE!

forrest city joe

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on January 26, 2015, 11:32:53 am
FCJoseph, why anyone who is critical is a MA hater that wants him fired? I never Said I want him fired and the only poster who I saw it from was champs04. So basically no one on jump ball has called for CMA termination but FCJoseph will cry and label everyone a hater that has any criticism.
Don't have to come right out and say it. all i have to do is read your post over and over. i see right trough your crap.you want Mike to fail and get fired.

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 11:34:54 am
Just like you haters bashing of Mike Anderson is the same thing over and over and over and over. GET OVER YOUR HATE FOR MIKE!

How is pointing out the FACT that the Hogs have shot worse each of the last 4  games hating on anyone? It is simply stating a fact.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on January 26, 2015, 11:37:15 am
How is pointing out the FACT that the Hogs have shot worse each of the last 4  games hating on anyone? It is simply stating a fact.
It's not just the last 4 games and you know it. it's the same Mike bashing over and over and over and over. and i am sick and tired of it. i will continue to defend mike against you haters.just like it's your right to post what you think. it's also my right to post what i think of what you think.

Kevin

this thread is headed to be locked, soon
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 11:42:22 am
It's not just the last 4 games and you know it. it's the same Mike bashing over and over and over and over. and i am sick and tired of it. i will continue to defend mike against you haters.just like it's your right to post what you think. it's also my right to post what i think of what you think.

Does the fall off in shooting percentage not concern you?

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: hogsanity on January 26, 2015, 11:37:15 am

And the FACT that Hogs are LAST in the SEC in defense.

Atlhogfan1

BASHING OF USERS, PLAYERS, RECRUITS
We appreciate and encourage open discussion on our site, but not at the expense of openly bashing/harassing people.  It is our policy to remove/relocate any posts that we feel violates our rules of not bashing any player, coach or member of Hogville (banned or not).
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

onebadrubi

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 11:42:22 am

Your schtick is OLD! 

Mike has made decisions this year that deserve criticism!  Get over yourself.