Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our fans

Started by labb, March 10, 2018, 10:27:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

labb

were bringing it last night. Reminded me of old times. Way to show up..

sigpooie

Did remind me of Dallas too. That was a great crowd and the announcers kept bringing it up. But one of them said it's a short drive from anywhere in arkansas. 11 hours for us.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

k.c.hawg

Quote from: sigpooie on March 10, 2018, 10:37:11 am
Did remind me of Dallas too. That was a great crowd and the announcers kept bringing it up. But one of them said it's a short drive from anywhere in arkansas. 11 hours for us.

Where from??
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

40MINSOFHELL

Will we have more fans than Tennessee today?

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on March 10, 2018, 11:38:05 am
Will we have more fans than Tennessee today?
Probably. There were a lot yesterday
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

RaisinHog

Dude I live litterally 5 miles from Oklahoma line and 10 miles from Texas Line and it says 8 hours 2 min on google

Gonzo

I know we're on the fringe out here so I figure it's unlikely, but if they're not going to keep it tied to Nashville, I'd love to see the tourney come to DFW sometime, revive Barnhill South.

Go Hogs!

hawgwash

What kind of car do you drive?

PonderinHog

old_school_hawg

"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne