Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seeding. Staying in your region or traveling.

Started by k.c.hawg, March 09, 2018, 11:01:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

k.c.hawg

Would you rather be a 5 or a 6 in San Diego or Boise. Or a 7 in Wichita, Dallas or Nashville??

There is already a lot of talk about a lot of teams traveling and the difference can be one or two seed lines. Stay close to home and lose a line or two....or travel and get a seeding you project at?? What say you.??
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: k.c.hawg on March 09, 2018, 11:01:57 pm
Would you rather be a 5 or a 6 in San Diego or Boise. Or a 7 in Wichita, Dallas or Nashville??

There is already a lot of talk about a lot of teams traveling and the difference can be one or two seed lines. Stay close to home and lose a line or two....or travel and get a seeding you project at?? What say you.??
7 is over dawg. We're a 6 minimum. Palm has us as a 5.

elksnort

Match up is key.

They could get a lesser seed but more favorable opponent.

k.c.hawg

March 09, 2018, 11:12:40 pm #3 Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 11:23:15 pm by k.c.hawg
Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 09, 2018, 11:03:52 pm
7 is over dawg. We're a 6 minimum. Palm has us as a 5.

I think we are going to have to travel to be a 6 seed unless we take out Tennessee.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Soooie21

Hope the Hogs are in Dallas....Want to go see them play..

nwahogfan1

I think the biggest thing to me is match ups.  What site would give us our best match ups and easiest path to win 2 or 3 games.

HardCore

Preferably 6 seed in Dallas or Nashville.  If they stick the Jayhawks as #1 seed in Wichita....tickets will be very tough to come by, but great atmosphere nonetheless.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

HouSwine

The NCAA is required to match us up with N.C. in the second round, right?

FineAsSwine

Quote from: HouSwine on March 10, 2018, 09:12:04 am
The NCAA is required to match us up with N.C. in the second round, right?

NCAA bylaw number 10.12-RB
A Razorback team advancing beyond a first round tournament game SHALL play UNC unless the Heels have already been eliminated.
Hogs up! Covid down!

WxHog

March 10, 2018, 09:30:30 am #9 Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 09:56:23 am by WxHog
Quote from: k.c.hawg on March 09, 2018, 11:12:40 pm
I think we are going to have to travel to be a 6 seed unless we take out Tennessee.

Yes, traveling to Detroit to play either Michigan or Michigan State in a 3-6 game is a good possibility... perhaps even likely.