Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NLR

Started by BannerMountainMan, March 09, 2018, 10:48:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Beard>Allen tonight!!!!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

AirWarren

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 09, 2018, 10:48:12 pm
Beard>Allen tonight!!!!

Little Rock/NLR all over the court.

Great basketball talent.

#1 STUNNA

BEEEAAARRRDDDDD!!!!!!!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: AP85 on March 09, 2018, 10:55:13 pm
Little Rock/NLR all over the court.

Great basketball talent.

Now if they can only revive football there................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 10, 2018, 08:10:46 am
NLR won the state championship in football this year.

hoglady

NLR certainly has.
LR not so much, although Brad Bolding at Parkview is turning that program around quickly.
Scooter Register has probably found the rebuild at LR Central tougher than expected.
LR School District has to put more emphasis on athletics if they want these programs to return to their former glory.
The LR athletes will be flocking to NLR through transfers.
NLR has built great facilities and provides strong athletic support.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

FineAsSwine

The announcers kept harping on the Little Rock connection last night. It had to catch the ears of the talented, young, up and coming Arkansas kids. I know it made me proud to see three Arkansas kids starting for us.

jgphillips3

Quote from: hoglady on March 10, 2018, 08:22:25 am
NLR certainly has.
LR not so much, although Brad Bolding at Parkview is turning that program around quickly.
Scooter Register has probably found the rebuild at LR Central tougher than expected.
LR School District has to put more emphasis on athletics if they want these programs to return to their former glory.
The LR athletes will be flocking to NLR through transfers.
NLR has built great facilities and provides strong athletic support.

The longer we get away from that disastrous and ridiculous deconsolidation suit, more money will go to facilities and then to extracurricular activities.  We got a little jump on LR over here in North Little Rock but they'll get it together eventually.

FineAsSwine

The media outside of Arkansas is picking up on the interplay between Macon, Barford and the Arkansas media. Dari Nokah and the crew loved the group media photo Barford and Macon took a week ago during senior night and Dari got in on the action and had Macon take a group selfie of the SEC Network crew. Loved it!

I'm really going to miss these guys when the season is finally over. They are really having fun together.

hoglady

Quote from: jgphillips3 on March 10, 2018, 08:52:01 am
The longer we get away from that disastrous and ridiculous deconsolidation suit, more money will go to facilities and then to extracurricular activities.  We got a little jump on LR over here in North Little Rock but they'll get it together eventually.

I'm super excited to see the NLR program doing so well.
I'm from a long line of NLR Wildcats.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Drop the Mike

Can't tell if serious...