Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great half MA

Started by BannerMountainMan, March 09, 2018, 09:27:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Kept Gafford out of the game to not get his 2nd foul and now he can do whatever he wants in the 2nd half!!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

East TN HAWG

He has really rested his team.  I'm hoping we get to FL legs in second half. 

alohawg

It was a great last 5 minutes.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hollywood_HOGan45

Now that's a great coach!

liljo

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on March 09, 2018, 09:32:46 pm
Now that's a great coach!

I agree. His teams are always tough as nails, gutsy, high energy, and fearless. I love Coach A.
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

niels_boar

That switching matchup zoney whatever defense changed the game.  Great call by CMA.  That gives than an extra arrow in the quiver to matchup in the tourney.  Beard seemed to be instrumental in calling out assignments and getting everybody in place.  What a complete performance by the Hogs! 
The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time.

rude1

Great team win, each player played for the team and contributed to the win.

wachhog

After all the cheating in recruiting has been confirmed, I especially  think MA is doing a great job! Proud of our seniors. Proud of our team. Rooting against all the "one and done" teams nationwide. May none of their shots fall.

Dillon23

Great adjustments by MA...never thought I would say that.