Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here is what the Hogs ave to do to have a chance to win tonight

Started by forrest city joe, March 09, 2018, 08:16:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

It all starts with defense and getting the long rebounds.can not give up open 3's. do not go double the post tonight.if Fl beats the hogs inside so be it.play one of one in the post.do not trap and double team their Allen and others.and we have to shoot the ball well and keep them off the foul line.and we must have very few turnovers.Beard and Macon have to play better.win or lose i am proud of the Hogs.GO Hogs.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 09, 2018, 08:16:55 pm
It all starts with defense and getting the long rebounds.can not give up open 3's. do not go double the post tonight.if Fl beats the hogs inside so be it.play one of one in the post.do not trap and double team their Allen and others.and we have to shoot the ball well and keep them off the foul line.and we must have very few turnovers.Beard and Macon have to play better.win or lose i am proud of the Hogs.GO Hogs.
Florida always gives us trouble. Tonight, tho? They have NO ANSWER for Daniel Gafford. This is the game we'll remember from him. Look for my dude to have about 8 blocks to go with his 20/10.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

txkhog

BenDial

I think it boils down to knocking down shots. Our defense has been solid. If we can hit the long ball tonight, I think we win.

Hollywood_HOGan45

FEED THR BIG MAN!!!!!

that's the key. Feed the monster down low.

Dr. Starcs

PonderinHog

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on March 09, 2018, 08:26:37 pm
FEED THR BIG MAN!!!!!

that's the key. Feed the monster down low.
it drives me NUTS watching gafford have his man so sealed and the ball never comes to the post.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

golfinpig