Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So how many Hog fans will we have in the stands?

Started by Applebottomjeans, March 09, 2018, 05:39:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Applebottomjeans

Anyone make the trip to St. Louis?  If I could go, I totally would have! I always hate seeing Ashley Judd and the sea of blue during the SEC tourney. 

Marshfieldhog

Was around 4K hog fans last night. Might be more of us tonight.

Applebottomjeans

BannerMountainMan

It's only 10 dollars if you are a student of UofA
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Dr. Starcs

Got chills those last few minutes. Great job by the crowd there

hawg66

go hogues

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 09, 2018, 09:33:19 pm
Got chills those last few minutes. Great job by the crowd there
Same!

Pales in comparison to the crowd we'd bring to Reunion Arena in the SWC days. Those were some great times.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: go hogues on March 09, 2018, 10:52:49 pm
Same!

Pales in comparison to the crowd we'd bring to Reunion Arena in the SWC days. Those were some great times.

Yes they were. My best childhood memory was being at the last Sec tournament when we rolled through it.

HognitiveDissonance

One of my favorite moments was Robken running around during the William Tell Overture...disappearing...then re-appearing to finish the song from the second level of Reunion Arena.

Best pep band leader ever.

HognitiveDissonance

Or as Rainwater once said, the 'William Tell Overdrive'

HardCore

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on March 10, 2018, 01:19:17 am
One of my favorite moments was Robken running around during the William Tell Overture...disappearing...then re-appearing to finish the song from the second level of Reunion Arena.

Best pep band leader ever.

Yes he was.  He and Hogman could get little ole Barnhill Arena rockin' — great days.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Inhogswetrust

March 10, 2018, 08:09:01 am #11 Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 07:17:39 pm by Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Applebottomjeans on March 09, 2018, 05:39:16 pm
Anyone make the trip to St. Louis?  If I could go, I totally would have! I always hate seeing Ashley Judd and the sea of blue during the SEC tourney. 

Ashley's alright even if she is a KY fan................. ;) oh wait you mean KY basketball not the other KY.

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ICEman

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on March 09, 2018, 05:52:34 pm
Was around 4K hog fans last night. Might be more of us tonight.
If we can get to 8K today, that would be a densely packed group of razorpixels!
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

STLHogFan

I just printed my tickets.  I'm going today!  Look for the old guy in the red shirt.  Go Hogs!
BEVO - It's what's for dinner.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 09, 2018, 07:11:07 pm
It's only 10 dollars if you are a student of UofA

For all the others I hear if you hang around the arena after a loss there is lots of tickets from those going home for a good price. 

I think the St Louie experiment is not near as big a crowd as if it was in the traditional place in the south.   What do you say about the crowd sizes compared to Nashville and Atlanta????