Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bailey

Started by litmachog, March 06, 2018, 01:48:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

steveaustin69

Quote from: razorback1829 on March 09, 2018, 12:17:17 pm
Mike has 8 (coming onto 9) NCAA appearences, damn near .700 career winning percentage, a sweet sixteen, an elite 8, a Confrence championship, a Confrence tournament championship, and is one of 4 active coaches that has never had a losing record.

To put it bluntly, you don't know what the hell youre talking about. You just wanna stir up some sh*t. You can exit now. You lost this one  ;)

How many of those good tourney runs are with Arkansas?

3 of 7

Thomas was a valuable role player who gave us some things the others haven't.

razorback1829

Quote from: steveaustin69 on March 09, 2018, 12:21:15 pm
How many of those good tourney runs are with Arkansas?

3 of 7

Thomas was a valuable role player who gave us some things the others haven't.

Just gonna have to agree to disagree on that one.

bigred223

Quote from: steveaustin69 on March 09, 2018, 10:44:12 am
Mike's been to 3 tourneys in 7 years.

See how this works?

He was playing well, and had become a valuable role player.

Yeah 3 out of the last 4 years, but what does that have to do with Thomas?

razorback1829

Quote from: bigred223 on March 09, 2018, 01:42:16 pm

He's all over the place. It's pointless.

steveaustin69

Quote from: bigred223 on March 09, 2018, 01:42:16 pm

Would you say Mike's doing well? If so, Thomas was recently playing well. Should we give him more credit for what he's done recently or months ago?

You couldn't put that together so I'm done here.

PORKULATOR

Bailey played great and made free throws. Was physical but didn't foul out. Bravo
Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

5ACentral

Quote from: razorback1829 on March 09, 2018, 12:17:17 pm
Mike has 8 (coming onto 9) NCAA appearences, damn near .700 career winning percentage, a sweet sixteen, an elite 8, a Confrence championship, a Confrence tournament championship, and is one of 4 active coaches that has never had a losing record.

To put it bluntly, you don't know what the hell youre talking about. You just wanna stir up some sh*t. You can exit now. You lost this one  ;)
Way to tell it like it is Coach.. Look for you tonight on TV... I like MA for the most part, just waiting for that GREAT 30 win season like he had in MO his 3rd year. Keep stimulating him! LOL  ;D

razorback1829

Quote from: steveaustin69 on March 09, 2018, 04:01:46 pm
Would you say Mike's doing well? If so, Thomas was recently playing well. Should we give him more credit for what he's done recently or months ago?

You couldn't put that together so I'm done here.

You're reaching. It's ok. Your agenda is done on this thread though. No more legs to stand on. Time to move on bro.

razorback1829

Quote from: 5ACentral on March 09, 2018, 05:37:21 pm
Way to tell it like it is Coach.. Look for you tonight on TV... I like MA for the most part, just waiting for that GREAT 30 win season like he had in MO his 3rd year. Keep stimulating him! LOL  ;D

Every program is different bro. And it's a long build here at Ark. Takes a special team. We might have it this year. Keep watching!