Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What did DT do? Does he have to leave campus/school as well?

Started by mj4president, March 05, 2018, 10:15:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 12:49:09 pm
again i ask you would you want a surgeon cracking your chest open to do a bypass drunk?

Neither.

Professionals know better. No young dumb millennials.

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 12:49:51 pm
personal use would not be prescribed.  It doesn't surprise me that you don't know that marijuana has legit medical uses.
i am sure the insurance companies and anyone that produces marijuana medicine will figure out a way to gouge the patient i have no doubt. I find it funny that you would rather subsidize a dick pill than a cancer patient.

Give it a rest.

This isn't some new revelation that that weed has medicinal purposes. This has been going on since you were swimming for your mom's egg in the womb.

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 12:49:57 pm
Yes. A person would be arrested. Fired. Arraigned. And have their licensed suspended for a year or longer.

But hey, the mentality of the youth is.....it's someone else's fault! Not mine.

i love ya man but you have watched to much reffer madness.

Old people are whom need this medicine....

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 12:42:02 pm
Again. Would you want a surgeon cracking your chest open to do bypass while high?

This is kind of a separate point. I get what you mean, I think (I suspect you are trying to make a more subtle point than your posts read), but the underlying policy reasons for how it is regulated simply don't stand up in light of the way other controlled substances are. It's still law, so... I don't really feel the need to cry for people who gamble and lose but for the purposes of discussing whether it SHOULD be the law I generally set that aside.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 12:50:33 pm
Neither.

Professionals know better. No young dumb millennials.

you seem to have a problem and it isn't with marijuana....i can't put my finger on it though...

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 12:52:48 pm
i love ya man but you have watched to much reffer madness.

Old people are whom need this medicine....

Man. I grew up in the 90s and early 2000s. Weed isn't some fear of mine haha.

It's the idiots that consume it.

AirWarren

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on March 06, 2018, 12:52:53 pm
This is kind of a separate point. I get what you mean, I think (I suspect you are trying to make a more subtle point than your posts read), but the underlying policy reasons for how it is regulated simply don't stand up in light of the way other controlled substances are. It's still law, so... I don't really feel the need to cry for people who gamble and lose but for the purposes of discussing whether it SHOULD be the law I generally set that aside.

It's law. And I respect the law.

I just find it odd that in a world where we lack so much toward each other, weed is a top priority for some.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 12:49:57 pm
Yes. A person would be arrested. Fired. Arraigned. And have their licensed suspended for a year or longer.

But hey, the mentality of the youth is.....it's someone else's fault! Not mine.

I don't think any of the folks discussing that above were making an excuse for DT, more like lamenting that another dummy screwed himself over by violating a silly law.

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 12:51:55 pm
Give it a rest.

This isn't some new revelation that that weed has medicinal purposes. This has been going on since you were swimming for your mom's egg in the womb.

oh really?

https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/features/medical-marijuana-uses

Why? because the research is being suppressed by people who feel like you do, in other words wrong.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana-medicine

there are clearly medical purposes for this and it has barely even been researched officially because of the wide spread propaganda campaign against it, by the man made pill industry and other "sin" items like beer and cigarettes.  Not to mention the ultra hypocritical religious sect

AirWarren

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on March 06, 2018, 12:56:25 pm
I don't think any of the folks discussing that above were making an excuse for DT, more like lamenting that another dummy screwed himself over by violating a silly law.

It's just silly. Weed is illegal. Why piss your career away with it.

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 12:56:54 pm
oh really?

Why? because the research is being suppressed by people who feel like you do, in other words wrong.

there are clearly medical purposes for this and it has barely even been researched officially because of the wide spread propaganda campaign against it, by the man made pill industry and other "sin" items like beer and cigarettes.  Not to mention the ultra hypocritical religious sect

Webmd.

That's all I needed to see. The Wikipedia of the the medical world.

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 12:56:54 pm
oh really?

Dude. I work in the medical field. I never discredited its medicinal purpose. I also know that my grandpa would drink whiskey, lemon and honey for a cold. Doesn't mean I wanted him drinking it all day long.

Please don't try to educate me with Webmd haha.

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 12:53:49 pm
Man. I grew up in the 90s and early 2000s. Weed isn't some fear of mine haha.

It's the idiots that consume it.

man i am probably older than you are, i have consumed marijuana along with a host of other drugs and substances in my time  i am not saying you fear it, i am saying you can't possibly have much first hand knowledge of the subject.  I don't even use anymore i haven't for almost 10 years but my wife has recently been diagnosed with a condition that would be directly improved if she had access to legal cannaboid based medication but she can't because of where we live.

Do you have any idea how painful it is to watch the one you love suffer unnecessarily because the powers that be say she should be knocked out on Oxycontin? have you ever taken Oxycontin? because i have it is f 'ing awful you wanna know a drug that no human can function normally on that is it.

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 12:59:47 pm
man i am probably older than you are, i have consumed marijuana along with a host of other drugs and substances in my time  i am not saying you fear it, i am saying you can't possibly have much first hand knowledge of the subject.  I don't even use anymore i haven't for almost 10 years but my wife has recently been diagnosed with a condition that would be directly improved if she had access to legal cannaboid based medication but she can't because of where we live.

Do you have any idea how painful it is to watch the one you love suffer unnecessarily because the powers that be say she should be knocked out on Oxycontin? have you ever taken Oxycontin? because i have it is f 'ing awful you wanna know a drug that no human can function normally on that is it.

Yup. Had a family member die because of oxy addiction. It sucked.

But it was her choice not to get help. So it's hard to feel sorry for some folks.

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 12:59:33 pm
Dude. I work in the medical field. I never discredited its medicinal purpose. I also know that my grandpa would drink whiskey, lemon and honey for a cold. Doesn't mean I wanted him drinking it all day long.

Please don't try to educate me with Webmd haha.

if by work in the medical field do you mean you slang pills for big pharma ? because that would make perfect sense....

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 01:01:15 pm
Yup. Had a family member die because of oxy addiction. It sucked.

But it was her choice not to get help. So it's hard to feel sorry for some folks.

my wife is not addicted to oxy's i am saying that is the options the medical industry is offering her and she refuses. so if that is what you are saying you know where you can put that.

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 01:01:29 pm
if by work in the medical field do you mean you slang pills for big pharma ? because that would make perfect sense....

Nope. Far from it.

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 01:02:17 pm
my wife is not addicted to oxy's i am saying that is the options the medical industry is offering her and she refuses. so if that is what you are saying you know where you can put that.

Go buy some weed on the street. Hell if you've tried every drug out there you should know where to get it for her. Why is this an issue?

99toLife

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 01:01:29 pm

Well if he does then he makes between 90K and 110k.  Not bad I must say.  If you really want to know about any drugs, you doctor is not your best source.. 

AirWarren

Quote from: 99toLife on March 06, 2018, 01:03:56 pm
Well if he does then he makes between 90K and 110k.  Not bad I must say.  If you really want to know about any drugs, you doctor is not your best source..

Terrible to be a professional haha. "Slang pills".

And one that is not High all the time like a teenager.

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 01:03:50 pm
Go buy some weed on the street. Hell if you've tried every drug out there you should know where to get it for her. Why is this an issue?

do you really want to know?

1. If she tests positive the other doctor's and treatments will cease.
2. If i am caught buying (even though i could buy it today if i wanted to) my career would be in jeopardy then what?
3. She doesn't simply need to smoke a joint and everything will be ok.  I cannot extract the necessary things from the plant that is a process sure i could drive to Colorado or another state that has medical but who can really do that all the time ? much less again back to the risk if i am caught we are talking serious jail time just to help my sick wife.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 12:55:25 pm
It's law. And I respect the law.

I just find it odd that in a world where we lack so much toward each other, weed is a top priority for some.

I respect the rule of law, I don't respect the reasoning and logic or public policy behind every piece of legislation that is enacted. To do so would be to surrender my own agency. When a law is studied, outmoded or contrary to the public welfare then we have a duty to have that discussion.

I don't use marijuana. It simply does nothing for me, but I am aware of the many ways that the manner in which it is currently regulated negatively effect me both directly and as a member of society generally.

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 01:04:55 pm
Terrible to be a professional haha. "Slang pills".

And one that is not High all the time like a teenager.

i am a professional and yes slang pills is what they have done.

99toLife

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 01:02:17 pm

I as well have a legal lifetime pass on Opiates.  I rarely take any. I will smoke weed on a occasion, but not very often. I have a hard time understanding that Tequila is legal and weed is not.  But that's the way it is.

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 01:06:39 pm
do you really want to know?

1. If she tests positive the other doctor's and treatments will cease.
2. If i am caught buying (even though i could buy it today if i wanted to) my career would be in jeopardy then what?
3. She doesn't simply need to smoke a joint and everything will be ok.  I cannot extract the necessary things from the plant that is a process sure i could drive to Colorado or another state that has medical but who can really do that all the time ? much less again back to the risk if i am caught we are talking serious jail time just to help my sick wife.

I would recommend moving to Colorado.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 12:46:22 pm
Our millennial population is already lazy and stupid. Can't wait to see them high, on the street and getting out of momma's basement at 1pm?

Point in case. Dustin Thomas. Pissed away his college basketball career for a lil personal amount of weed. Kudos.

You seem to hold a lot of personal hatred for people that you either don't know or just don't understand. I would recommend smoking a joint so you could chill out some.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 01:07:38 pm
i am a professional and yes slang pills is what they have done.

I don't know many med reps that come into a clinic "slanging" opiates.

Diabetic meds. Blood pressure. Etc, sure.

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 01:08:03 pm
I would recommend moving to Colorado.

believe me man i have friends there and the thought has crossed my mind.  But as you know AR recently passed medical so there is still hope for this state and us.

AirWarren

Quote from: HogFansReunited on March 06, 2018, 01:08:38 pm
You seem to hold a lot of personal hatred for people that you either don't know or just don't understand. I would recommend smoking a joint so you could chill out some.

Nah. I'm an adult. I got more to do than be high all the time. That was reserved for my youthful years in the late 90s and early 2000s.

You go ahead. And tell me how good it feels. I'm interested in knowing.

What's there to understand about a group of people with shatty degrees, can't get out of mommy's basement, can't take direction but know how to take the best selfie ever?

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 01:10:00 pm
believe me man i have friends there and the thought has crossed my mind.  But as you know AR recently passed medical so there is still hope for this state and us.

Well best of luck. I certainly don't want your wife to suffer.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 12:57:41 pm
It's just silly. Weed is illegal. Why piss your career away with it.

I'm not advocating for the use of poor judgment

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 01:09:05 pm
I don't know many med reps that come into a clinic "slanging" opiates.

Diabetic meds. Blood pressure. Etc, sure.

oh really ? then how did this happen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opioid_epidemic

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 01:10:59 pm
oh really ? then how did this happen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opioid_epidemic

Again. Personal experience.

Stop using Wikipedia. It's not a credible source. My graduate instructors would fail you if you use that toilet "research".

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 09:27:32 am
Weed is going to improve the lifestyle of so many one of these days.

Fat. Lazy. Hungry. Impotent. Zero drive.

It has electrolytes!
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 01:10:37 pm
Well best of luck. I certainly don't want your wife to suffer.

thank you

btw we are probably the same age born in 77.  Use to live in CO when i was a kid on the base in Colorado Springs i would love to move there for more than just this, but so much family in AR makes it hard.

AirWarren

hogsanity

Does it really matter what he did to get kicked off? It was bad enough that Mike, going into post season felt he  had no choice.

As for those saying " iw was only weed" your views on the subject do not matter. If it was/is a rule for the players, then they knew there were risks in violating said rules.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 01:12:53 pm
thank you

btw we are probably the same age born in 77.  Use to live in CO when i was a kid on the base in Colorado Springs i would love to move there for more than just this, but so much family in AR makes it hard.

1985 baby!

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 01:12:42 pm
Again. Personal experience.

Stop using Wikipedia. It's not a credible source. My graduate instructors would fail you if you use that toilet "research".

I am not saying everything in wikipedia is 100% obviously but are you saying that the opioid epidemic is made up?

99toLife

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 01:10:00 pm

A friend of mine turns 60 this year in July. He lives in NWA, he would love if Arkansas turned into Colorado.

AirWarren

Quote from: hogsanity on March 06, 2018, 01:13:07 pm
Does it really matter what he did to get kicked off? It was bad enough that Mike, going into post season felt he  had no choice.

As for those saying " iw was only weed" your views on the subject do not matter. If it was/is a rule for the players, then they knew there were risks in violating said rules.

We
Agree. Finally haha.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 01:10:14 pm
Nah. I'm an adult. I got more to do than be high all the time. That was reserved for my youthful years in the late 90s and early 2000s.

You go ahead. And tell me how good it feels. I'm interested in knowing.

What's there to understand about a group of people with shatty degrees, can't get out of mommy's basement, can't take direction but know how to take the best selfie ever?

I don't smoke but I've seen far more people's lives ruined by alcohol than weed.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

AirWarren

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 01:13:44 pm
I am not saying everything in wikipedia is 100% obviously but are you saying that the opioid epidemic is made up?

Do you honestly believe that someone who is in the medical field thinks the opioid epidemic is made up???

311Hog

AirWarren

Quote from: HogFansReunited on March 06, 2018, 01:14:06 pm
I don't smoke but I've seen far more people's lives ruined by alcohol than weed.

Alcohol. Wendy's. Newport's. Grizzley snuff.

Anything over ingested in the body will kill you.

AirWarren

99toLife

Quote from: 311Hog on March 06, 2018, 01:12:53 pm
thank you

Daddy in the Air Force?   Colorado Springs is one of the most beautiful places to live. 

311Hog

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 01:14:38 pm
Do you honestly believe that someone who is in the medical field thinks the opioid epidemic is made up???

but you are acting like i am making a reach when i say that drug reps push drugs and one or some of those drugs are opioids that have been a problem for a while.

Drug dealers aren't making these things on the street so where are they coming from?

you are talking like the medical industry is all above board and would never do such a thing....

I am saying that there is a dark dark side to that industry one that you either choose to ignore or refuse to acknowledge.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: AP85 on March 06, 2018, 01:15:32 pm
Alcohol. Wendy's. Newport's. Grizzley snuff.

Anything over ingested in the body will kill you.

None of the things listed have ever helped a person.... Well I guess Wendy's has is the person was hungry or just smoked.

Member #3568

311Hog

Quote from: 99toLife on March 06, 2018, 01:15:58 pm
Daddy in the Air Force?   Colorado Springs is one of the most beautiful places to live. 

Army along with my mommy. Worked on double bladed dump trucks during that period.

yes it is, that is where my baby sister was born.  It is my favorite place in this country besides AR of course =)