Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 31 THREAD: #21 ARKANSAS (20-10, 4-6 SEC) vs #15 Ole Miss (23-7, 4-6 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 09, 2016, 01:58:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

JHicks3636

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

JHicks3636

Fitzsimmons...2-0,2-1,2-2...strikes out looking, runners on the corners, 2 outs

JHicks3636

Golsan...0-2,1-2...called out on strikes to end the inning

Ole Miss leads 2-0

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

2                    Top 2nd                                             0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
UA         0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1     
OM        2 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  2  |  3  | 0  | 2     

JHicks3636

trippigs

Zach battled and finished with two strike outs...nice. Wonder why  Rick S is not the radio

Razorbacks#1

Ole Miss players dancing on base and in the dugout. I hope we pound these tools tonight. Come on HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

lefty08

Quote from: WilsonHog on April 09, 2016, 07:33:06 pm
27 pitches in the 1st inning for Zach.

Exactly why he shouldn't be a starter. I realize we are struggling, but this reads of more desperation than I've ever seen from Van horn. Atleast that I can remember
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

elksnort

I'm not a baseball guy and in hearing a lit about Shady lacking at 3rd. Wernes spoiled us i guess

lefty08

Quote from: trippigs on April 09, 2016, 07:33:55 pm
Zach battled and finished with two strike outs...nice. Wonder why  Rick S is not the radio

Rick doesn't travel
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

lefty08

Quote from: elksnort on April 09, 2016, 07:34:35 pm
I'm not a baseball guy and in hearing a lit about Shady lacking at 3rd. Wernes spoiled us i guess

Shaddy has made some mistakes, don't think tonight was his fault.

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Nomura...2-0,2-1,2-2,4 more fouls...called out on strikes, 2 down, 0 on, Pennell up

JHicks3636

Pennell...2-0,2-1...flies out to right to end the inning

Ole Miss leads 2-0

JHicks3636

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

2                    Bot 2nd                                             0

UA         0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1     
OM        2 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  2  |  3  | 0  | 2     

PorcineSublime

Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

JHicks3636

Robinson...1-1,1-2...infield hit up the middle, runner on 1st, 0 out

tennesseehogwild

Blutoblutarsky

I would love to see the beaches clear.  Their whole team is mocking us and dancing around and doing gay crap.  We shouldn't take their crap.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Blutoblutarsky on April 09, 2016, 07:46:03 pm
I would love to see the beaches clear.  Their whole team is mocking us and dancing around and doing gay crap.  We shouldn't take their crap.

what do you expect.  They are Ole Miss.  They have been trash all their lives.  Always have been and always will be.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

JHicks3636

Cloyd...0-1 showing bunt,1-1 again showing bunt,2-1 not bunting...doubles to the gap in right center, run scores, man on 2nd, 0 out

lefty08

It's a struggling team dominating a ranked opponent at home. I don't blame them. We need to make plays. Period

elksnort

Better pitching would help

TNhawgfan

I don't fault DVH for shaking up his weekend rotation, but my gosh it doesn't matter who we start...they all get rocked
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

lefty08

You don't clear the benches because you're playing horrible. That's stupid

JHicks3636

Woodman...1-1,2-1...grounds out to 2nd, runner moves to 3rd with 1 out

Blutoblutarsky

JHicks3636

Olenak...first pitch ground out to SS, run scores, 0 on, 2 outs

4-0 Ole Miss

Blutoblutarsky

Quote from: lefty08 on April 09, 2016, 07:49:27 pm
You don't clear the benches because you're playing horrible. That's stupid

You clear them because the other
Team is asking for it. You don't showboat on every hit and run like they are. They aren't just clapping and being fired up. They are dancing and laughing and someone needs an EARHOLE

Knot2brite

I guess we are going to have to find three guys that can pitch a scoreless first inning and then pitch the bullpen the rest of the innings. We can't find anyone to pitch a scoreless first
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

JHicks3636

Blackman...0-2,1-2,2-2,3-2...called out on strikes to end the 2nd

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

4                    Top 3rd                                             0

UA         0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1     
OM        2 | 2 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  4  |  5  | 0  | 2     

lefty08

Quote from: Blutoblutarsky on April 09, 2016, 07:51:15 pm
You clear them because the other
Team is asking for it. You don't showboat on every hit and run like they are. They aren't just clapping and being fired up. They are dancing and laughing and someone needs an EARHOLE

Mature, that's not how you play the game

JHicks3636

lefty08

Blutoblutarsky

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on April 09, 2016, 07:52:42 pm
You always have the option of turning the channel.

Naa, being fairweather, I still watch. I really think a fight breaks out tonight

WilsonHog

At this rate, this will be the 5th consecutive SEC game that our starter can't get through five innings.

Blutoblutarsky

JHicks3636

lefty08

Knot2brite

Quote from: Blutoblutarsky on April 09, 2016, 07:53:57 pm
Naa, being fairweather, I still watch. I really think a fight breaks out tonight
Fighting in college basebal doesn't happen often any more. Suspensions and chances of getting hurt is too risky for their professional careers. Ear holing someone? Nope...
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

JHicks3636

Arledge...0-2,1-2,2-2...good catch in right sliding...man on 1st, 1 out

BigSexyHog

BigSexyHog

Quote from: BigSexyHog on April 09, 2016, 07:59:46 pm
Wasn't that great of a catch.  Pretty normal pop up but guess the announcers need something to talk about

lefty08

Quote from: Knot2brite on April 09, 2016, 07:57:15 pm
Fighting in college basebal doesn't happen often any more. Suspensions and chances of getting hurt is too risky for their professional careers. Ear holing someone? Nope...

Not to mention is stupid. A guy doing a shimmy after getting a hit doesn't constitute throwing at someone. Hell, the way we struggle hitting the zone I wouldn't trust our guys to hit anyone below the waist, they could kill someone