Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 31 THREAD: #21 ARKANSAS (20-10, 4-6 SEC) vs #15 Ole Miss (23-7, 4-6 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 09, 2016, 01:58:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

Cornfed Pig

Hope they ask the ole miss coach if he taught olenek how to dance

PorcineSublime

This is a much better team than their record. OM will be a tough out in the regionals. Solid defense and decent pitching will serve you well in the post season.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Blutoblutarsky

Quote from: PorcineSublime on April 09, 2016, 08:21:32 pm
This is a much better team than their record. OM will be a tough out in the regionals. Solid defense and decent pitching will serve you well in the post season.

Oh come on, your trying to stick up for our piss poor playing by vouching for Old Piss?  They just got embarrassed by SSSSCCCHHHTTTTAAATTTEEEEE

JHicks3636

Robinson...1-1 with both pitches in the dirt...almost kills Jackson who throws him out, 0 on, 1 out

Hawgphish

trippigs

JHicks3636

Cloyd...2-0,2-1,2-2, strikes out swinging, catcher assist to 1st...0 on, 2 outs

Hawgphish

JHicks3636

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

4                    Top 5th                                             1

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
UA         0 | 0 | 0 | 1 |    |    |    |    |    |     |  1  |  2  | 0  | 2     
OM        2 | 2 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |     |  4  |  6  | 0  | 3     

JHicks3636

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: PorcineSublime on April 09, 2016, 08:21:32 pm
Ole Miss was swept by USCe also and then lost 2 of 3 to MSU

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

lefty08

Man I wish it didn't take 75 pitches for this jackson to show up. It's so frustrating watching him because the stuff is so good. Could be the key to our season if he gets right
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Arledge...first pitch  to right center, man on 3rd, 2 outs, scored an error

They changed it to an error on the CF, so no hit for Arledge

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Cornfed Pig

Knot2brite

I dislike Ritchie Talent....he is a bad umpire ...had been for years
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

JHicks3636

Cornfed Pig

We've hit some ropes on this guy, but most of them are right at somebody

JHicks3636

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

4                    Bot 5th                                             1

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
UA         0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 |    |    |    |    |     |  1  |  2  | 0  | 3     
OM        2 | 2 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |     |  4  |  6  | 1  | 3     

elksnort

Quote from: lefty08 on April 09, 2016, 08:30:14 pm
Man I wish it didn't take 75 pitches for this jackson to show up. It's so frustrating watching him because the stuff is so good. Could be the key to our season if he gets right
Jackson is like a diesel engine takes awhile to get going but once he does good things happen

trippigs

Arledge got robbed of a triple...called an error which I don't agree with

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

lefty08

A double and an error?  That doesn't make sense. That would mean the error was on the throw? It's either an error or a triple in my book
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

Blutoblutarsky

Quote from: Cornfed Pig on April 09, 2016, 08:35:19 pm
We've hit some ropes on this guy, but most of them are right at somebody

Too bad we couldn't get him. They have a great rested bullpen with 4-5 guys under 1.5 era's. Hopefully salvage tomorrow.

Hawgphish

That dugout dancing is a joke.  That is not baseball.  I would not let  high school kids do that.  Pitiful.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: lefty08 on April 09, 2016, 08:37:08 pm
A double and an error?  That doesn't make sense. That would mean the error was on the throw? It's either an error or a triple in my book
It's just a error.

Blutoblutarsky

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on April 09, 2016, 08:36:49 pm
DVH has to happy getting 5 innings out of a starter.

Yea with 4 runs. Doubtful.  He's probably pissed he has to do this garbage interview.  Time to EARHOLE the Russian OLENYK

PorcineSublime

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on April 09, 2016, 08:28:52 pm
Ole Miss was swept by USCe also and then lost 2 of 3 to MSU
Which is why I am surprised by how they look here. Maybe it is just us looking bad, but they are much better than I thought they were. But again, it may just be me trying to tell myself we aren't this bad.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

JHicks3636

jfred59

Quote from: Hawgphish on April 09, 2016, 08:37:47 pm
That dugout dancing is a joke.  That is not baseball.  I would not let  high school kids do that.  Pitiful.

What do expect from school that cant figure out what its mascot is?

Hawgphish

tennesseehogwild

Announcers have no faith in the Hogs...We should all know better!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: PorcineSublime on April 09, 2016, 08:39:03 pm
Which is why I am surprised by how they look here. Maybe it is just us looking bad, but they are much better than I thought they were. But again, it may just be me trying to tell myself we aren't this bad.
I agree with you that they are a good team. I was pointing out why their record is the same as ours. They played USCe also.

JHicks3636

Blackman...1-1,1-2,2-2...strikes out swinging...runner to 2nd on wild pitch, man on 2nd, 1 out

Hawgphish

lefty08

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on April 09, 2016, 08:38:04 pm
It's just a error.

Was just going by what the tv announcer said. Typically the players has to contact the ball for it to be called an error

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

JHicks3636

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: PorcineSublime on April 09, 2016, 08:39:03 pm
We got swept by USCe and lost 2 of 3 to Missouri.  Their resume is better than ours.  We have played poorly, but Ole Miss is a good ball team. 

We have to figure out a way to win at least 1 this weekend because the next 2 weekends are going to be very tough to even go .500 against Florida/Miss St.

*Edit* My bad...we have Kentucky after Florida.  For some reason I thought it was Miss St.

JHicks3636

tennesseehogwild

Olenak has joined Rea, English, Orvis, and Zander Wiel on my list!