Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 31 THREAD: #21 ARKANSAS (20-10, 4-6 SEC) vs #15 Ole Miss (23-7, 4-6 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 09, 2016, 01:58:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddhog

Don't give up, fellas.   Things could change any time.  They are still my team.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

98hogs

Blutoblutarsky

Quote from: Knot2brite on April 09, 2016, 07:57:15 pm
Fighting in college basebal doesn't happen often any more. Suspensions and chances of getting hurt is too risky for their professional careers. Ear holing someone? Nope...

Well. Maybe a hard liner will catch one them square

JHicks3636

Eagan...0-2,1-2,2-2...good play at 2nd to get runner at 1st, man on 2nd, 2 outs

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

elksnort

I have been watching Razorback baseball since 2004 and this appears to be the worst pitching I've seen since  then. Hope it improves

lefty08

Why couldn't Benny's parent have held off another couple weeks, it's all their fault
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

JHicks3636

Shaddy...0-2,1-2...called out on strikes to end the Hog 3rd

4-0 Ole Miss

PorcineSublime

Looks like we have a couple choices with our pitching. Move Taco and McKinney back into starting roles and hope they find their way or go all youngsters and hope they grow up quick. I do agree with Mike I though, if we would score a couple of runs in the first, It would make all of these guys better pitchers.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

JHicks3636

hogwild32

Knot2brite

Ok that pitch was low...the rest may have been fine but that one was low
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

4                    Bot 3rd                                             0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
UA         0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  1  | 0  | 2     
OM        2 | 2 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  4  |  5  | 0  | 2     

tennesseehogwild

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

Quote from: Blutoblutarsky on April 09, 2016, 08:02:07 pm
Well. Maybe a hard liner will catch one them square
Now that is something to hope for...we just have to hit the hard liner

trippigs

Here is a novel idea...lets dispense with the fight topic. So redneck. Let's play ball and support the proper way

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

tennesseehogwild

There is gonna be an adjustment period for Teague and Jackson...Gotta ride it out a couple of starts folks! Slow startsby the hitting is of more concern IMO!

JHicks3636

Fitzsimmons...first pitch hit to the right center gap for a double, man on 2nd, 2 outs

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

tennesseehogwild

JHicks3636

Golsan...0-2...flies out to center to end the inning

4-0 Ole Miss

JHicks3636

Blutoblutarsky

Hawgphish

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

4                    Top 4th                                             0

UA         0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  1  | 0  | 2     
OM        2 | 2 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  4  |  6  | 0  | 3     

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PorcineSublime

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on April 09, 2016, 08:09:16 pm
There is gonna be an adjustment period for Teague and Jackson...Gotta ride it out a couple of starts folks! Slow startsby the hitting is of more concern IMO!
Yeah, luckily DVH won't be in as big a rush to judgment as I tend to be. It may work out, but I just want Jackson as a closer so much, I can't be patient. :-)
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

tennesseehogwild

That's on the coach for allowing it though! Plus it would fire most opposing players up I would think?

elksnort

WilsonHog

We need to worry more about what we're (not) doing and less about Ole Miss celebrating.

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

JHicks3636

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

tennesseehogwild

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

howie76

hogwild32

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

hawgrunner

Knot2brite

We are hitting the at'em balls right now...as the game goes and we keep hitting them...maybe they will find some holes

JHicks3636

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

4                    Bot 4th                                             1

UA         0 | 0 | 0 | 1 |    |    |    |    |    |     |  1  |  2  | 0  | 2     
OM        2 | 2 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  4  |  6  | 0  | 3