Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 19 THREAD: #13 ARKANSAS (15-3, 0-0 SEC) at #12 So CAROLINA(17-2, 0-0 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, March 17, 2016, 02:46:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

10                               Top 9th                      6

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
ARK       0 |  0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 4 |    |    |  6  | 11  | 0  | X            
USC       5  | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 1 |    |    | 10  |16  | 0  | X     

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

PoconoHog

Arledge.....count 0 - 2....K's swinging
1 out     Cole to the plate
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

If someone told me before the game started that we would score 6 runs, I would have said we would win.

PoconoHog

Eagan......grounds back to pitcher....out at 1st
2 outs     Man on 2nd     Simms to the plate

rhog1

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on March 18, 2016, 09:21:28 pm
If someone told me before the game started that we would score 6 runs, I would have said we would win.
Me too. Taco just had a bad game.

PoconoHog

Simms.....count 2 - 2....grounds back to pitcher....out at 1st to end the game
SC wins 10 - 6

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

10                               FINAL                      6

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
ARK       0 |  0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 4 | 0 |    |  6  | 11  | 0  | X            
USC       5  | 3 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 1 | X |    | 10  |16  | 0  | X     

ROBLYNNM

Quote from: rhog1 on March 18, 2016, 09:22:51 pm
Me too. Taco just had a bad game.
Without the shaky start from Taco, we would have won this game.  Had we been playing this series at Baum, the outcome would probably have been different.  Proud of our boys. 

BroyledNutts

Thanks for the PBP Pocono ... still have two chances to get a win.

Razorbacks#1

Not the outcome I had hoped for, but our boys showed some grit to make it respectable after that 1st inning.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on March 18, 2016, 09:21:28 pm
Not with the questionable pitching we have right now

Maddhog

That horrible start to the game was the difference.  Actually feel bad for Tacco, he was so excited about the start of conference play.    I am proud that we kept battling     Maybe tomorrow will be different.

Thanks, guys.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

tennesseehogwild

Guys hung in there...Great job on PBP as usual. See u all tomorrow.

Razorbacks#1

Thanks ARKANSAS and PoconoHog for another outstanding job. See you all tomorrow. GO HOGS!

THUNDER!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on March 18, 2016, 09:33:44 pm
Thanks ARKANSAS and PoconoHog for another outstanding job. See you all tomorrow. GO HOGS!
Thanks for the back up, tomorrows game starts at 3:05pm

razorbackfan4life

Glad we fought back.  Hopefully we can come out on top tomorrow!