Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 8 THREAD: #18 ARKANSAS (7-0, 0-0 SEC) vs #23 Texas Tech (6-1, 0-0 Big12)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, February 28, 2016, 12:14:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Cornfed Pig

JHicks3636

tennesseehogwild

Cornfed Pig

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

PoconoHog

Pennell...base hit to LF...double
1 out    Man on 2nd     Cole to the plate
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

HighcountryHog

no bumps, no fat chicks

ucahogfan

This is a very deep lineup this year.  Kendall Rogers wrote a premium article about it yesterday on D1.  Bernal with 4 HRs in the 8 hole just shows how potent it is.

SPAL

PoconoHog

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

theFlyingHog

tennesseehogwild

Bernal has finally worked his way into the hearts of a lot of Hog fans! He may yet go down as one of the better ones we have had out there at SS!

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

JHicks3636

Final line on Howard 

.2 Innings
3 Hits
3 Runs, all earned
1 K
0 BB
20 Pitches

Leaves as the potential losing pitcher

tennesseehogwild

BigBrandonAllenFan

Tusk in the house!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

RyanLR

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Cornfed Pig

PoconoHog

Cole...ahead in count 3 - 0...flies out to deep right center...
Pennell scores from 2nd on the sac fly
HOGS lead 7 - 5
2 outs     Shaddy to the plate

tennesseehogwild

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

RyanLR

HighcountryHog

no bumps, no fat chicks

PoconoHog

Shaddy...grounds out to 2B to end the inning
Heading to bottom of 4th
HOGS lead 7 - 5

JHicks3636

BigSexyHog

RyanLR

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

5               Bot 4th                      7

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | R  | H   | E  |LOB
ARK       0 | 0 | 4 | 3 |    |    |    |    |    |  7  |  7  | 0  | 1 
TT          5 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |  5  |  4  | 1  | 6 

PoconoHog

tennesseehogwild

Lot of ball left, but I'm thinking the Hogs may be in their heads! :razorback:

HogFansReunited

MLB Network is no longer blacked out. It shows that something else is on but it is showing the game.

Member #3568

Cornfed Pig

LJHOG

Pulled(PP)pork

BigSexyHog

ucahogfan

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on February 28, 2016, 01:04:52 pm
I thought we are supposed to see less HR's with these bats?

PP
New balls help negate most of what was lost with the new bats.

PoconoHog

Leadoff batter Smith...behind in count 1 - 2...base hit up the middle
Man on 1st    0 outs

PoconoHog

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

PoconoHog

Next batter Neslony....behind in count 0 - 2...count 2 - 2...flies out to CF to end the inning
Heading to top of 5th
HOGS lead 7 - 5

PoconoHog