Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#18 Arkansas-Oklahoma State Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, February 11, 2006, 03:44:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

I'm about to leave for BWA so that's why it's being set up Early.

:razorback: Lets open up with Comments about the Diamond Hogs :razorback:

pbjones81

why can I not listen to this game on the radio here in Mtn Home?  The radio network station list on hogwired says 107.5 FM carries the games here, but theyre just playing their usual lame songs....Yesterday was the same....whats the deal?  Anyone know?

hillbilly

hillbilly

hillbilly

Hamblin strikes out. Dugger is up next with 1 on and 2 out.

hillbilly

Attempt to pick off Tschepikow and over throws it. Ben makes it all the way to 3rd.

hillbilly

hillbilly

Is anyone following this? If not, I will stop updating.

hillbilly

If anyone wants me to update I will, just say something and I will keep going.

hogstorm

mossfan3

yeah please keep going, speakers aren't working

TulsaHawg

hillbilly

Corey Brown leading off the game for the Pokes. Schmidt hits him with a 2-2 curve.

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

hillbilly

Brown tries to steal and is gunned down by Brian Walker.

whatsshakinbacon

Ditto man, thanks.

I'd rather watch a guy with a cubs logo update than listen to the opposing broadcast!

;D

Go Cardinals.

Bacon out..

hillbilly

Deik Scram strikes out looking. No one on and 2 outs for Shelby Ford.

hillbilly

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on February 11, 2006, 04:43:58 pm
Ditto man, thanks.

I'd rather watch a guy with a cubs logo update than listen to the opposing broadcast!

;D

Go Cardinals.

Bacon out..
Haha, no problem everyone.

PoconoHog

Just logged on! If someone needs any help in updating what's going on in the game please let me know. Don't want to "cut off" anyone who is already updating the action.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

hillbilly

hillbilly

Quote from: PoconoHog on February 11, 2006, 04:46:32 pm
Just logged on! If someone needs any help in updating what's going on in the game please let me know. Don't want to "cut off" anyone who is already updating the action.
I am good, I will tell you if I get tired of it after too long. ;)

mossfan3

I never knew a Cub fan could be so helpful, so is this the year?          Go Cards!!!

Ugly Uncle

Thanks for keeping us updated.  I appreciate it.  Karma.
Retired Radio Host

whatsshakinbacon

Cards rotation looks spectacular, just keep Edmonds and Rolen healthy.

Bacon out...

PoconoHog

OK Hillbilly! Let me know if you need a break. Sitting out here in PA...not anything better to do but listen to the game.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: mossfan3 on February 11, 2006, 04:48:22 pm
I never knew a Cub fan could be so helpful, so is this the year?          Go Cards!!!

Yeah, what does a cub fan know about Baseball?
Retired Radio Host

hillbilly

Arnold strikes out swinging to lead the inning off.

hillbilly

TulsaHawg

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

whatsshakinbacon

hillbilly

Brian Walker fouls out to left. No one on and 2 outs now for the Hogs.

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

whatsshakinbacon

TULSAHAWG is in the house - watch out for flying koolade

;D

Bacon out...

hillbilly

Blake Parker singles to right, hits it over the right fielder but couldn't make it to extra bases.

TulsaHawg

February 11, 2006, 04:54:41 pm #35 Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 05:00:08 pm by TulsaHawg
Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on February 11, 2006, 04:52:28 pm
TULSAHAWG is in the house - watch out for flying koolade

;D

Bacon out...

Actually I am going to get a Bud Light at the half inning. ;D

razorbackfan4life

Hillbilly, I'm with ya on the Cubs, win or lose I will always be a fan of them.  Thats the only team I will watch in MLB.

hillbilly

John Henry Marquardt strikes out looking to end the inning.

rightdp

Is anyone else listening to the Cowboys' broadcast?  These guys are horrible!  And does anyone know why there are no live stats available for this game?  I'm just an ol' grouch today............

hillbilly

Quote from: razorbackfan4life on February 11, 2006, 04:56:53 pm
Hillbilly, I'm with ya on the Cubs, win or lose I will always be a fan of them.  Thats the only team I will watch in MLB.
I have loved them ever since I was old enough to know what baseball was. I haven't been to Wrigley yet, but it will definately happen one day. I like the moves we made this offseason, and have some high expectations this year.

TuckFexas

Cardinals are my team. I don't hate the Cubs as much as I do the Astros. I about shot myself hearing that gay a$$ "Bzzzzzzzz" during the Astros home games in the playoffs. fuc*ers. come on hogs!
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

PoconoHog

Just for general info...I'm also a die hard Cardinal fan. 

hillbilly

Tyler Mach flies out to center to start the inning. No one on and 1 out.

hillbilly

Adam Carr grounds to Marquardt. No one on and 2 outs now.

scb12

Glad to see my boy Blake is tearing it up early this season.  Hopefully he'll have a breakthrough season like Van Horn predicted.  We gotta get the bats going! WPS!

TulsaHawg

Quote from: rightdp on February 11, 2006, 04:57:38 pm
Is anyone else listening to the Cowboys' broadcast?  These guys are horrible!  And does anyone know why there are no live stats available for this game?  I'm just an ol' grouch today............

I'm listening to Chuck on Razorzone.  Getting my money's worth on the Zone this weekend......Baseball game yesterday, Baseball game today, Basketball game tonight, and a Baseball game tomorrow.

Most of the home games will also have video coverage on the Zone this year for those who can't make it to Baum.

hillbilly

Ty Wright strikes out looking. Score is still 0-0 going to the third.

PintailKiller

"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

TulsaHawg

Hillbilly you are doing a great job. Have you called games before?

PoconoHog

Seems like Razorzone if running about a minuten behind actual action. I can read what people are posting before it "comes over the net". Anyone else having the same problem...or is it just for me?