Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(Heath Allen) THE PITCH : SEC’s top seeds heading in different directions

Started by Tomhog™, May 22, 2007, 09:02:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

link

The top two seeds in this year's SEC Tournament seem to be drifting apart.

Unfortunately for Arkansas, it appears to be the one meandering south while overall SEC champion Vanderbilt continues to soar.

chiefsfan

that guy made alot of mistakes in that column

1  Kentucky didnt win the SEC tourney last year,  Ole Miss beat Vandy in the title game

2.  We only score 3 times in the 10th to beat Ole Miss

3.  The only pundits I hear arguing the SEC tourney is meaningless are a few fans.  Coaches would never say that directly, dont really know if they actually think it.  Needs to decide if that is an opinion piece or a facgtual column.  there are no sources

4.  He argues that we are on a disastorous course...I say we are in a slump.  Mine sounds better,  he makes it sound as if the team has given up.  Im quite sure they havent

5.  You can get a regional off of fan support.   You can get a super regional by either being a top 8 team...or being paired with  a top 8 team that got beat in the regionals.  NCAA isnt nearly as worried about Super Regional Fan support, because its nationally televised and will bring out large crowds.  what they are worried about our regionals where you have games between 2 teams that arent hosting occasionally, and there is very little to no television
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.