Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kick the door in; article by Pat Bradley

Started by monty hawg, March 23, 2017, 01:14:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

monty hawg

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

ShadowHawg

Great read. Pat should be an inspirational speaker so kids won't end up living in a van down by the river.

Ironhawg

What an amazing article.  This should be required reading for all potential future Razorbacks and their parents.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Ironhawg on March 23, 2017, 01:27:43 pm
What an amazing article.  This should be required reading for all potential future Razorbacks and their parents.

No doubt. Give a copy out on every recruiting visit.

skinnypig

Someone tweet this to Zhaire Smith please

goodguytex

Great article! I'm so glad Pat Bradley is working for the SEC network, representing the Hogs perspective.

NWAHog479

Talk about a class act and what it means to be a Razorback. I met Pat when I was probably in 2nd grade and a Ladybacks game. I went down to ask him for his autograph as he was my favorite player and not only did he sign, but he talked to me about basketball for about 10 minutes. I have seen him numerous times in different places across the state over the years and he is still the nicest/most approachable guy. I think he has done a great job on the radio and on the SEC Network and I think it is awesome that he talked Kareem Reid into coming back and finishing up his degree. Keep up the good work Pat!  :razorback:

phadedhawg

I met him at a high school football game when he was still playing.  I chatted with him for about 15 minutes. He was very kind and was "taking it all in".  He was still very Massachusetts back then but was figuring it out. 

It was a great honor to meet him. 

Very proud every time I see him on the SEC network.

HamSammich

just sent it to radio hosts that are my friends in Houston.... It might get some run tomorrow.

HawgWild

BrooklynRoss

How awesome is Pat Bradley becoming for Arkansas basketball? I mean, I loved him as a player, but he's maybe even better as a commentator and writer. He came to Arkansas to play God, and he might just achieve that.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Bogghawg

If this were Facebook I would press the "LOVE" button.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

East Clintwood

Quote from: Bogghawg on March 23, 2017, 07:42:52 pm
If this were Facebook I would press the "LOVE" button.

If this were Facebook I wouldn't be here.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Hogs run wild

the way he wrote that, i could close my eyes and imagine coach Richardson speaking. hey bball team, you want to show the world you belong with the blue bloods? well kick down that damn door!
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

JayHog

About 20 years ago (for my 22nd birthday present from my parents and my girlfriend at the time) I received two tickets to the Arkansas/Kentucky game in Lexington, with two round trip plane tickets and the hotel room included. Best present I've ever received, by I digress.

The game was a battle to the end, but Kentucky won. But Pat lit them up, so he certain was doing his part!  In fact, after leaving the game, numerous Kentucky fans stopped me to ask about Bradley and to complement him on how good of a player he was.  That was their first time seeing him in person and they were all impressed with our shooter.

NWAHog479

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on March 23, 2017, 06:24:09 pm
How awesome is Pat Bradley becoming for Arkansas basketball? I mean, I loved him as a player, but he's maybe even better as a commentator and writer. He came to Arkansas to play God, and he might just achieve that.

That right there pretty much sums it up

Little Lady Back

What a great representative for Arkansas!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

RacinRazorback

Great reading! Nothing like true Razorbacks, fans or players! I guess I am biased, but nuthin better than a Razorback that goes all in! WPS!!! Love me some Razorbacks!

bphi11ips

Great example how college athletics complement academics to prepare the best for real life.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.