Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If Kirk Cousins...

Started by welchog, November 15, 2015, 04:04:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

welchog

...can play in the NFL, why can't BA make it.  With the past few and future games, I see him making a roster.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

He's gonna make it in the nfl. 

Wildhog

Any QB will look like that against the Saints, but you have a point.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

trashcan maN

I think he'll go in the 6th or 7th tbh...His fundamentals are off the charts..He's moving within pocket and hitting 3rd and 4th progressions consistently every game.

Murr

BA will impress in the Senior Bowl.  He'll get picked up.

MojaveJoe

He won't make it in the NFL until he pushes it downfield

Dr. Starcs

Wildhog, any qb not named Brandon Weeden will look like that against the saints. Love that rob Ryan defense.

Hogarusa

Why is Kirk Cousins the example?  BA will get work
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

welchog

Quote from: Hogarusa on November 15, 2015, 07:56:19 pm
Why is Kirk Cousins the example?  BA will get work
MSU is sort of the Arkansas of the Big10.  Coming out of that, Cousins had one maybe two years of noteable play to turn NFL heads.  He was not spectacular, but a decent manager of the game.  Very comparable to BA.

MJ2

I would include Russell Wilson in that discussion too.    I think BA's knowledge and skill set is better than Wilson's.

Smokehouse

BA will get a shot to compete somewhere, and even if he doesn't land a starting gig he could have a good, long career as a backup. Smart, fundamentally sound QB who doesn't turn the ball over.

I'd take BA as a backup (assuming he adjusts as well as he can to the NFL game) over a bunch of the current 2nd stringers like Gabbert (well, not a 2nd stringer anymore I guess), Tolzien, Yates, McCarron, McCown, Clausen, Hill, Ponder, etc.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

code red

He will get a look but maybe as an undrafted FA
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Wildhog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 15, 2015, 07:53:46 pm
Wildhog, any qb not named Brandon Weeden will look like that against the saints. Love that rob Ryan defense.

I played Cousins this week in my fantasy league.  And the KC defense.  They saved my arse.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 15, 2015, 07:53:46 pm
Ryan was fired today.