Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Susie Gardner

Started by JusPiggin, January 29, 2006, 02:42:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JusPiggin

January 29, 2006, 02:42:17 pm Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 02:47:34 pm by JusPiggin
FIRE STAN!!!!!! then let Susie Gardner coach the rest of the season.......(at least she knows what it takes to win in the SEC)
I'm sick and tired of a lot of people saying  STAN HEATH  has turned this program around.....what people  aren't realizing he padded his schedule the last 2 years with a bunch of cupcakes  and still  didn't make the big dance...  and also I'm sick of tired of alot of people  saying STAN HEATH  took his KENT ST.team almost all the way in the big dance it wasn't his team  he just got lucky because of the prior coach  recruiting good players  and everyone jumped on the STAN HEATH bandwagon  I WANT TO THANK ALL THE NOLAN HATTERS OUT THERE  THAT MADE OUR RAZORBACK TEAM THE TEAM WE HAVE TODAY!!!!! WE USED TO BE ONE OF THE MOST FEARED BASKETBALL TEAMS ON EARTH  NOW I MEAN COME ON I WILL LAY HARD EARNED MONEY THAT THE PIG THAT WAS IN THE MOVIE DELIVERANCE CAN PUT UP A BIGGER FIGHT THEN ANY STAN HEATH COACHED TEAM!!!!!!! I BET MOST PEOPLE HAS FORGOTTEN THAT  HE COACHED  OUR HOGS  AND ENDED THE GAME WITH LIKE 37 POINTS  NOT THE HALF THE WHOLE GAME 37 POINTS  RIGHT THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A RED FLAG GOING UP  BUT NO  PEOPLE  WAS SAYING  OH AINT HE JUST THE NICEST PERSON I BELIEVE HE IS BUT ITS TIME FOR HIM TO GO!!!! I KNOW NOLAN CANT COME BACK  BUT HEY ITS TIME 2 DO IT RIGHT AND BRING BACK MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!