Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

discombobulationist

Forrest is gonna be awesome next year if he hits the weights. They've only got 5, if we can't beat that we don't deserve to win.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pm
ISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

TXrazorback

Quote from: Tommythetiger on June 15, 2009, 08:12:00 pm
blame the umps...way too stay classy loser rock...oh and #9 batter hits an HR...what more can I say...lololololol :D

you are a cark sucker just like the rest of your entire state.  BTWAF UofA is not in LR, but I would not expect you to know that.
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

bfosh

THExONE

We have had our spots, we have to break through
If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

chiefsfan

Now that we are down 4 it is very important to keep Bolsinger out of this game.  we need him at full strength for UVA.  who we match up better against
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

jdhogster

guys, just ignore tomthumb the cat, he's just trying to piss you off, which he's doing. 

TXrazorback

According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

RazorWire™

capehog

like the tiger handlebars. easy to grip
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

TXrazorback

Quote from: jdhogster on June 15, 2009, 08:16:20 pm
guys, just ignore tomthumb the cat, he's just trying to piss you off, which he's doing. 

No, the home runs we are giving up are pissing me off.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hawgrunner

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

HogFansReunited

Crap, should have pulled Forrest.  It's pretty obvious that he is done.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

razobak

And that, ladies and gents, is what happens when the ump squeezes you to the middle of the zone.  Alas, if we'd gotten a few corners.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

jdhogster

glad the hog fan threw that shitte back

RZBC9

Frick.......... The bad news is..... if we beat UV, we have to play the Tigers again..... LSU is good!!!!!!!

rzrbackrob

Forrest gave us a chance, just stayed in too long.
Good is the enemy of great

HogFansReunited

I think I am done watching for now.  I can't start getting pissed off while at work.  GL hopefully we mount a huge comeback.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hollywood_HOGan45

welp

they made a good run

gotta win three in a row to make it to the next round

Razorbacks#1

Don't give up the ship. We have a chance.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

jfred59

When your pitcher has to pitch on the inside 4th of plate what do you expect..Kudos to TJ, he gave us quality innings

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: rzrbackrob on June 15, 2009, 08:18:16 pm
Forrest gave us a chance, just stayed in too long.

waited WAY too long to get him out

chiefsfan

Well it was a heck of a winning streak while it lasted.

Lets start another 3 game winning streak Wednesday.   UVA will be very tough.  Great pitching staff, but if we somehow can get past them.  We would have Keuchel ready to go for LSU

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 15, 2009, 08:18:31 pm
welp

they made a good run

gotta win three in a row to make it to the next round

When did they start ending baseball games in the sixth inning?

TXrazorback

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 15, 2009, 08:19:10 pm
Well it was a heck of a winning streak while it lasted.

Lets start another 3 game winning streak Wednesday.   UVA will be very tough.  Great pitching staff, but if we somehow can get past them.  We would have Keuchel ready to go for LSU

Jeeeeez!  The game is not over!!!!

PigWig

But Keuchel can pitch, and I'm confident we can beat them again with DK on the mound.
Quote from: RZBC9 on June 15, 2009, 08:18:10 pm
Frick.......... The bad news is..... if we beat UV, we have to play the Tigers again..... LSU is good!!!!!!!

deucea729

I said it during FSU game 2 when we went down 5-1...

We're just setting them up for a heart-breaking walk-off win.  ;)

Nothing better than breaking Tiggers' hearts.   

jry04

Quote from: TXrazorback on June 15, 2009, 08:19:22 pm
When did they start ending baseball games in the sixth inning?
It isn't over, but it is very improbable that we score 6 runs against LSU while holding them. Murphy hasn't been exactly spectacular, so I don't see us being able to hold them while scoring enough runs to win.

V B Porkers

TJ did a good job,just ran out of gas. I think Murphy is not very good

JeremyC

Quote from: RZBC9 on June 15, 2009, 08:18:10 pm

LSU is as good as the NCAA and umps make them.  Anyone remember the 2-loss football team still getting to go to the BCS championship?  Any other 2-loss team woulda got shown the door.  LSU and their sorry fans like Tigerbob there make me  :puke:.  The program is just as dirty as USC is.

Clint Alan

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: TXrazorback on June 15, 2009, 08:19:57 pm
Jeeeeez!  The game is not over!!!!

we cant get a clutch hit and they are hitting everything over the fence

rzrbackrob

Well I'm not giving up, but at 7-1 the hogs are running out of time.
Good is the enemy of great

RD

HamHands

Get the bucket mama! We are taking on water!
One day at a time.

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 15, 2009, 08:21:49 pm
we cant get a clutch hit and they are hitting everything over the fence

Let me fix that for you:

We couldn't get a clutch hit and they WERE hitting everything over the fence.  THEN.......

GreeneRev

The good thing is we are at least making contact against coleman!!  We are just a couple of hits away from a comeback!  It's still early and we have four innings to make it up!!  But boy can LSU hit the ball.

hogansas

"You can't trust every quote you read on the Internet." - Abraham Lincoln.

chiefsfan

LSU is just a better team then us this year.   They would be the #1 national seed if it wasnt for the idiot selection committee.   we match up alot better with a team like Texas

Clint Alan

jfred59

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 15, 2009, 08:23:22 pm
LSU is just a better team then us this year.   They would be the #1 national seed if it wasnt for the idiot selection committee.   we match up alot better with a team like Texas

And dont forget that ESPN is in bed with them, like the Umps

SigHog87

TXrazorback

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Quote from: TXrazorback on June 15, 2009, 08:22:40 pm
Let me fix that for you:

We couldn't get a clutch hit and they WERE hitting everything over the fence.  THEN.......

Atta boy!
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.