Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

Hugehogsfan

jdhogster

razorbackfan86

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

RazorWire™

hogs4ubaby

THExONE

If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

Oklahawg

Nice K. Go after these guys. Make 'em earn it with a great hit
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Hugehogsfan

olivebranchhog

Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Hugehogsfan

razorbackfan86

jdhogster

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

RazorWire™

SRFL

Hugehogsfan

jdhogster

Clint Alan

bad guy

ground to SS, tag makes ball come out of glove

run scores, 10-5, everyone safe
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

jdhogster

Hugehogsfan

olivebranchhog

What????
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how the frank does that happen?
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

razorbackfan86

RD

Hugehogsfan

Right idea getting the guy at second out though.  Just need to hold on to the spinner.

HoggieStyle

Hugehogsfan

Clint Alan

DOUBLE PLAY

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R    H    E
Arkansas        2   0   2   5   0   0   0   1         10    12   3
Fullerton        0   0   2   0   2   0   0   1          5     7    1

1 runs, 2 hit, 1 walk, 3 men left, 1 error

razorbackfan86

SC Hogfan

American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

3kgthog

RazorWire™

RD

THExONE

If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

jdhogster

razorbackfan86

selfexplanatory

This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?