Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 29, 2024, 09:06:05 am

Aggies

Started by SavageHog, November 04, 2017, 01:21:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SavageHog

Just to remind everyone that they are Aggies, they "block" their own punt!

SPAL

We still can't beat them.

hawgon

Can't make fun of a team we can't beat.

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 04, 2017, 01:22:40 pm
We still can't beat them.

It's a sad day when we out Aggie the Aggies every time we play them. Thanks Bret.

SavageHog

I fully understand that. But I have to get enjoyment wherever I can find it.

Sed76

I remember when Nutt was hired he said the question everyone asked was can you beat SMU. Sadly for the next coach the question will be can you beat A&M.

Letsroll1200

Vantage 8 dude

Appears as if the Aggies are pulling off yet another or their late season swan dives. As if the MSU game debacle wasn't enough they're ensuring that Sumlin is very likely gone even if there was still some doubt before now.

007 License To Squeal

I am SO glad that Beth Mowins isn't calling our game.......That voice......ughh
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

TNRazorbacker

They suck. We suck worse.

Wants2Win

Yea!!! let's make fun of a team we haven't beaten in the better part of a decade...that'll show em!!!

Atlhogfan1

Not too long ago many here had A&M as a dynasty.  They were on Bama's level (based on one win) and were taking over the SEC with Sumlin who wasn't just the best coach in college football but should have been on the list for NFL openings.  Typical overreactions.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Wants2Win on November 04, 2017, 01:56:49 pm
Yea!!! let's make fun of a team we haven't beaten in the better part of a decade...that'll show em!!!

We may not have beaten them in a while, but at least we aren't aggies.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?