Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When the music stops

Started by hoghiker, November 23, 2017, 08:28:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghiker

I know. I know. It's early but anyone want to bet this coaching search turns into a cluster. Florida looks like they might be going down on their list. Lots of fans going to be underwhelmed when the music stops. We might be too.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: hoghiker on November 23, 2017, 08:28:23 am
I know. I know. It's early but anyone want to bet this coaching search turns into a cluster. Florida looks like they might be going down on their list. Lots of fans going to be underwhelmed when the music stops. We might be too.

Listen. Norvell is number 2 on our list of the guys with power. He wants the job in part because of location.

It won't go pasted that

farmhawg

Quote from: hoghiker on November 23, 2017, 08:28:23 am
No, blind monkey with a whistle is better than brettt.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

hoghiker

Quote from: farmhawg on November 23, 2017, 08:34:22 am
No, blind monkey with a whistle is better than brettt.
[/quote.   Might be. We might find out.

JONAS

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on November 23, 2017, 08:31:09 am
Listen. Norvell is number 2 on our list of the guys with power. He wants the job in part because of location.

It won't go pasted that

I say we forget about Gus and make an offer to Norvell now. 

Danimal

Quote from: JONAS on November 23, 2017, 10:51:04 am
I say we forget about Gus and make an offer to Norvell now.
Smartest thing we could do -- hands down (IMO).

pigmania

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on November 23, 2017, 08:31:09 am

It won't go pasted that
"He doesn't have enough experience as a HC." Said by many on HV when Gus was in his 2nd year as a HC.