Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WMU Cotton Bowl

Started by HoggusMaximus, December 04, 2016, 04:26:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggusMaximus

What happens to WMU in the Cotton Bowl? Looks like Wisconsin is gonna be their Opponent.

holeinthewall

MAC title game drew 45k. Largest crowd ever for the game previous was 28k.  Hopefully WMU fans travel for this game too.   They are 2-0 against Big 10 teams this year.

clutch

The only thing I know for sure is that if they win, PJ Fleck is going to lose his mind with excitement. He was literally hanging from the ceiling in the locker room after their MAC Championship win. He's a fun character to watch.

ur

Will Fleck be there as hc or already at another job?

clutch

Quote from: ur on December 05, 2016, 05:30:20 pm
Will Fleck be there as hc or already at another job?

Not sure what jobs he'd leave for at this point. I don't think he's getting the Oregon job. Looks like Blake Anderson is probably getting the Baylor job. Even if he does get another job, I bet he coaches the Cotton Bowl. Biggest game in school history. I bet he'd stick around through that.

DeltaBoy

After the crap I heard from Whiskey fans I hope they get win #3 against a Big10 team in Dallas.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.