Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What in the world happened to Michigan St.?

Started by luke hawg, November 27, 2016, 12:22:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

luke hawg

College football playoff to 3-9. I haven't seen a drop off that significant since the 2011 to 2012 hogs. I'm not bashing us either really is the closest thing I can think of.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

sickboy

Yeah... it's strange for sure. I watched a few of their games this year and they just looked straight up soft. Dantonio's worst year at Michigan State by a landslide. I hope they turn it around. Really like Dantonio and what he's done at Michigan State. He's a really good coach. Don't know what went wrong this year.

HoggusMaximus

And people here are complaining about a 7-5 season.

rickm1976

Quote from: longpig on November 27, 2016, 12:59:44 am
ran short on Jimmys and Joes. 

Which is the same problem we have.  When you have a bunch of 19 year old children who go from being fired up and full of confidence and unbeatable one week to being in a "down" mood the next week to being cocky and over confident the week after that, and add to that the fact that you have limited talent at several positions, then you get the results we have had from week to week.  Then you take another team full of 19 year old children with the same up and down emotions but has world class talent at every position (BAMA), their talent is able to overcome their natural immaturity and win in spite of themselves.  Until we are able to improve our talent, this is what we're going to get.  Beliema better find a way to improve our recruiting by whatever it takes or we are going to have the same results every year.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

sickboy

Quote from: Kevin on November 27, 2016, 08:41:03 am
25 guys injured this season

Yeah, I thought they had a lot of injuries. I couldn't remember if it was them or another team. They'll be back next year.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on November 27, 2016, 02:33:54 am
And people here are complaining about a 7-5 season.

No. they are complaining about losing to the worse team in the SEC after being ahead at halftime 24-7.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?