Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would you rather (L-vile game)

Started by onebadrubi, November 17, 2016, 08:49:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

Be in Louisville locker room at half or in the democratic presidential waiting room as Florida, Wisconsin, pen, and Michigan go red?  Word is she went absolute nuts, BP style. You think Petrino is popping a blood vessel right now!

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

PonderinHog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 17, 2016, 08:52:51 pm
I'd take my chances with Petrino.
Nobody's died in the Petrino circle of trust?

onebadrubi

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 17, 2016, 08:54:02 pm
Nobody's died in the Petrino circle of trust?

That we know of.  But Hillary, I'm convinced, is crazy.  Not the stupid crazy that is Trump, but the scary kind of crazy.  I wouldn't want to be left alone in a room with her.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 17, 2016, 09:01:52 pm
That we know of.  But Hillary, I'm convinced, is crazy.  Not the stupid crazy that is Trump, but the scary kind of crazy.  I wouldn't want to be left alone in a room with her.
I know better than this, but what if the roles were reversed?  Would you really want to be a woman, alone in a room with Trump?  I didn't think so...   ;)

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 17, 2016, 09:13:04 pm
I know better than this, but what if the roles were reversed?  Would you really want to be a woman, alone in a room with Trump?  I didn't think so...   ;)

I think I'd live to see another day.

PonderinHog

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 17, 2016, 09:18:59 pm
Just lie back and enjoy it?

Don't make fun of our new Secretary of Education!!
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 17, 2016, 09:29:38 pm
Don't make fun of our new Secretary of Education!!

Better keep him away from chairs he can throw.

CaddoHog

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 17, 2016, 08:49:28 pm
Be in Louisville locker room at half or in the democratic presidential waiting room as Florida, Wisconsin, pen, and Michigan go red?  Word is she went absolute nuts, BP style.

Go to YT and look up the library of vids that hundreds of thousands of liberals posted, losing their pea-brains over Trump beating killary...
it's great entertainment to see those whackos crying and throwing tantrums!  ;D

this is one of my favorites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXGBaomJ-7s
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

CaddoHog:  the most hated member on Hogville.net
(for the reasons of _______________________ )

1highhog

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 17, 2016, 09:13:04 pm

We know what the Clinton Mafia are capable of, they've killed people right here in our State and I firmly believe that.  Hillary is I promise more corrupt than Trump ever tried to be, and I'm sure he's tried.  Trump is a pervert that wants to grope women, and Hillarys own husband Bill has had sex, not just groped, but had sex with countless women here in Arkansas, while he was President, even in the Oval Office, and probably still does with Hillarys approval.  I've met and set down with them both and had lunch with them when they were in their 1st term here, I was a teenager then and along with my Dad.  I could tell at that age they were full of bullcrap then.  Hillarys already had 2 terms as President, she can't have anymore.

Smalltownhog95

I would love to have had a hidden camera to see Hillary go crazy. All of the evil in the world would have melted away if I could have saw that happen. :-*
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

casken

Be in Louisville locker room at half or in the democratic presidential waiting room as Florida, Wisconsin, pen, and Michigan go red?  Word is she went absolute nuts, BP style. You think Petrino is popping a blood vessel right now!

Woulda paid good money to see her hissy fit!
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

jkstock04

Drunken rage is what I have heard describing her that night around midnight.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys