Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Petrino Cheating again.

Started by rhog1, November 16, 2016, 02:45:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rhog1

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/wake-forest-looking-whether-louisville-stole-game-plan-information/

This time at football. Somehow Louisville had part of Wake Forest's game plan after Wake had a security breach on Friday.

DiamondHogFan

It didn't work too well in the 1st half...I guess they waited until the 2nd half to implement their stolen secrets.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: rhog1 on November 16, 2016, 02:45:04 pm
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/wake-forest-looking-whether-louisville-stole-game-plan-information/

This time at football. Somehow Louisville had part of Wake Forest's game plan after Wake had a security breach on Friday.

Bobby saying he plays the game with sportsmanship.............now that's funny.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hoggish1

Not Bobby...No!  He would never do something like that...  But, what can we gather from the way Auburn seemed to know what we were going to run before we snapped the ball.  Could Gus' staff somehow been listening in on our head sets?  Do you think there was any possibility of that? 

But, no never would Bobby do something like that.  You know what I mean....?

Hoggish1

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 16, 2016, 02:53:09 pm
Bobby saying he plays the game with sportsmanship.............now that's funny.

True, nothing to it.  And Bobby never said bad words to the refs.  I never saw any evidence of that either...

rhog1

Quote from: Hoggish1 on November 16, 2016, 03:24:23 pm
True, nothing to it.  And Bobby never said bad words to the refs.  I never saw any evidence of that either...
He would also never say FYMF to an opposing coach. He is all about sportsmanship.

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

LZH

rljjr

Quote from: LZH on November 16, 2016, 04:06:24 pm
It ain't cheatin' if you don't get caught.

Said Bobby to the blonde on the back of the bike as he careened out of control.

Little Lady Back

Quote from: LZH on November 16, 2016, 04:06:24 pm
It ain't cheatin' if you don't get caught.

I wouldn't know about such things...
#NolanRichardsonCourt

LZH

EastexHawg

How do you get another team's gameplan?  Is it stored on the coaches' server and available via internet or email hacking?  Did John Podesta send it out?

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

LZH

HogsonHicks

Petrino had a way to steal a game plan and he used it against freaking Wake Forest?  What?! Dude's too arrogant to do that then have to hear about it...

Random Coach:  "Bobby, you stole a game plan to beat them?  What the hell for?"

Hogs958

wouldn't surprise me. I don't understand how people continue, and defend this worm.

Sportster365

Cheating again? Is this a referral to his marital relationship because I don't recall him ever being accused of cheating on the field.

My biggest question is where in the stadium were the documents found? And is it safe to pose a question stating how did Louisville obtain a part of Wakes playbook if you haven't any real proof that Louisville indeed had them. And lastly, if they contained plays Wake hadn't ran yet, they how were they of any help in the Cardinals 44-12 spanking on them? 

PorkRinds

Quote from: Sportster365 on November 16, 2016, 04:46:23 pm
Cheating again? Is this a referral to his marital relationship because I don't recall him every been accused of cheating on the field.

My biggest question is where in the stadium were documents found? Secondly if they contained plays Wake hadn't ran yet, they how were they of any help in the Cardinals 44-12 spanking on them?

Hadn't ran yet before that game.

Sportster365

onebadrubi

How big of a difference is there in that and Bama having a previous div 1 coach for each team they play doing scouting all year against each team?  I mean bama has a staff that is game planning for Auburn in May and has nothing to do but game plan for each team.  Now we are seeing them using previous players that have all the time in the world to learn those oppsoing game plans.

There is nothing against stealing signs, its a part of the game.  But if he had someone somehow hack in or steal a true game plan then that is a little different. 

You suppose the Wake staff left something laying about????????????????  Of course, no coach would ever cheat, ever.  Would it be cheating if you just accidently saw something lying in the dressing room and glanced hard at it.  I mean they may have left it there right where they found it so no way can they be called out for stealing it.

Calling All Hogs

A great coach and a cheater as well. This will likely make Auburn more determined than ever to hire him someday.

GS99

I once (15 years ago?) found a Razorback playbook with plans for the first game in the HPER parking lot. I posted about it on Hogville and nobody cared. But it was for a gimme game.

Marshfieldhog

By judging how the first half went I doubt they had the playbook.

hoglady

Most likely someone on the Wake Forest staff left some of the playbook laying around and didn't own up to it for fear of losing their job.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rhog1

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/report-former-wake-forest-staff-member-turned-radio-analyst-gave-confidential-game-plan-info-opponents/

Looks like there is truth to this story. A former wake coach and player who is now a radio analyst has been busted giving information to opposing teams.

hoglady

Quote from: rhog1 on December 13, 2016, 06:31:57 pm
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/report-former-wake-forest-staff-member-turned-radio-analyst-gave-confidential-game-plan-info-opponents/

Looks like there is truth to this story. A former wake coach and player who is now a radio analyst has been busted giving information to opposing teams.

Been giving out information to opposing teams since 2014.
That coach learned a tough lesson, don't let someone you fired from your staff continue to have access.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

A spurned former coach turned broadcaster.  Sounds like he had it out for his own squad on more than one occawuin.
Let's make some waves.