Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Petrino

Started by Youngsta71701, October 02, 2016, 07:02:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Bill Hog

This is only Petrino's 3rd year at Louisville.  You can't expect him to have a good record yet.  It takes time.

wildhogman

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on November 15, 2016, 05:55:08 am
This is only Petrino's 3rd year at Louisville.  You can't expect him to have a good record yet.  It takes time.
Actually I expected him to do good with Strongs recruits and his own offensive recruits. Its year 6 I am interested in. "IF" he stays that long. History says he wont. But I am interested if the man can keep it going

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: wildhogman on November 15, 2016, 06:25:24 am
Actually I expected him to do good with Strongs recruits and his own offensive recruits. Its year 6 I am interested in. "IF" he stays that long. History says he wont. But I am interested if the man can keep it going

This team has 3 years of his recruits on it you know.

KY Hog Man

Quote from: wildhogman on November 15, 2016, 06:25:24 am

His defense is rated #10 in the nation with only 3 of the starters being Strong's.

Silver Hog

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Silver Hog on November 17, 2016, 02:42:56 pm
Go Bobby P!
BP not available right now, He's getting bitch slapped by Herman..you'll have to try later.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Dwillhog66

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on November 17, 2016, 08:18:19 pm
BP not available right now, He's getting bitch slapped by Herman..you'll have to try later.

I'm at the game right now, this place is excited and surprised. Just came out for a smoke break and there r 4 Cardinal fans out here bitching about the money they spent to come here.

wildhogman

Quote from: KY Hog Man on November 15, 2016, 02:54:01 pm
His defense is rated #10 in the nation with only 3 of the starters being Strong's.
How is that #10 D looking tonight? Guess this makes Houston one of top 3 teams in ACC?

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Dwillhog66 on November 17, 2016, 08:31:19 pm
I'm at the game right now, this place is excited and surprised. Just came out for a smoke break and there r 4 Cardinal fans out here bitching about the money they spent to come here.
Looks like a great atmosphere!
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.