Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Springdale Juniors Continue Receiving Offers

Started by Hogstradamus, April 26, 2005, 07:04:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogstradamus

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

tophawg19

we need to build a fence now there are a lot of teams will make this group a package deal if that's what they want  . this is a gift in our own back yards it's unusall for a H'S team to produce this many D-1 prospects even in Texas or Florida . we blow this one & there will be HELL to pay in Arkansas .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

akp4105

Norman is gonna be a hog, i'm sure...look at his other offers...not much, and texas will only offer if they think they can get all four of them...Cleveland's stock will rise once 7 on 7 and the season starts..he was hurt most of the year, last year..and he is really good..and a very big athletic player..he played basketball and his hands are great..he's the best bet for a wr/te for arkansas to pick up..

orgkeith

Clevenland was the second best junior on that team when I saw them play.   He will probably get an offer before its all over.

akp4105

thats very true..Cleveland's right behind mustain in my book..he's a big athlete..he'll be gettin offers by many soon

Goyathlay

Currently Cleveland has offers from Colorado State, Oklahoma State, Clemson, Tulsa, is expecting offers from Miami, Florida, and Texas Tech in upcoming weeks
Quote from: akp4105 on April 26, 2005, 06:13:50 pm
thats very true..Cleveland's right behind mustain in my book..he's a big athlete..he'll be gettin offers by many soon

searksportzfan

Arkansas better not blow this 1 we need all we can get after nutt's last record
woooooooooo piiiigggggg sooooiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee