Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seems Arkansas is recruiting another QB and top 100 prospect

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, April 12, 2005, 10:33:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

April 12, 2005, 10:33:50 pm Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 11:53:06 am by Woo_Pig_Stewie
  His name is Sherrod Harris 6'3 205lbs 4.4 speed.  from Arlington (Texas) Bowie High.   Harris passed for 1,500 yards with 18 touchdowns, and rushed 500 and seven touchdowns as a sophomore. As a junior, he threw for approximately 1,000 yards with four touchdowns, and rushed for 413 yards and five scores.

Harris continues to hold offers from Texas, Oklahoma State, LSU, TCU, Syracuse and Colorado State, but they certainly won't be the end of the scholarships coming his way.

"Michigan State, Kansas, Kansas State, Stanford, Iowa, Georgia Tech, Florida and Nebraska.  AT the present moment Arkansas is not listed by rivals or scout (They don't know yet) but he is scheduled to be here to attend Arkansas quarterback challenge in July which is his ONLY SCHEDULED VISIT thus far. 

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Oklahawg

Sounds like the perfect candidate for cornerback. :)

Any thoughts on spring commits (between now and the summer camps)?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

hawkeyefan17

Woo_Pig_Stewie,

I have become a big fan of your posts. You always have great recruiting info. I was just wondering...what connections to the recruiting world to you have? I would assume you might work for a recruiting service of some sort because you are so knowledgeable. Anyway, just curious, thanks for the great info.

Porkahontas

Quote from: hawkeyefan17 on April 13, 2005, 01:05:23 am
Woo_Pig_Stewie,

I have become a big fan of your posts. You always have great recruiting info. I was just wondering...what connections to the recruiting world to you have? I would assume you might work for a recruiting service of some sort because you are so knowledgeable. Anyway, just curious, thanks for the great info.

Stewie is really Max Emfinger, but don't tell that to anybody, ok?

HornetHog

Quote from: Oklahawg on April 12, 2005, 11:15:14 pm

Any thoughts on spring commits (between now and the summer camps)?

Yep...good DB
Just as smart as all the other smartarses on here

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: Oklahawg on April 12, 2005, 11:15:14 pm

no way, man... the way things have been going lately, he'd either be a Linebacker or a DE :)  but I'm thinking that he for sure wouldn't be a QB here... maybe a WR or FS/SS
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE