Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Real Deal on the Hill brings top AAU hoops talent to Fayetteville

Started by Hogstradamus, April 12, 2005, 07:11:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogstradamus

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

Brewerfan10

Does anyone know where I can get an official list of teams that will be there?

Hogstradamus

"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

WindyCityHog

Someone help me out here...

Who are the big names (prospects) that will be playing?  Are Oden and Conley Jr. in the mix?

Amityvillehogger

April 13, 2005, 01:43:52 pm #4 Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 01:45:59 pm by Amityvillehogger
Quote from: WindyCityHog on April 13, 2005, 01:07:19 pm

Who are the big names (prospects) that will be playing? Are Oden and Conley Jr. in the mix?

Most, if not all, of the top 100 in the country will be there.  All but a few of the top 75 teams will be there.  Including those two.  Great oppurtunity for Heath.  But the likes of Roy Williams, Rick Pitino, Bruce Weber, and Bobby Knight will be there too....
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Hogstradamus

Quote from: WindyCityHog on April 13, 2005, 01:07:19 pm

Who are the big names (prospects) that will be playing? Are Oden and Conley Jr. in the mix?

Click here for a list of the top players that will be on the hill this weekend.

WindyCityHog

Wow....quite a contingent.....I'm embarrassed to see that Jonny Scheyer will be there....and I know him :-[  I haven't talked to him since Glenbrook North won the Illinois state championship....There was talk he would skip any AAU participation......Guess not.

The_Bionic_Pig

April 13, 2005, 03:48:25 pm #7 Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 04:04:52 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Link from April 5th - http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=18817.0

(Notes: this is the 17-U schedule so all players listed are juniors except for Sanchez (sophomore. Sanchez will also play on the 16-U team. If 17 and 16 times conflict, he'll play with the 17s.) ... player lists are not set in stone, there are occasionally last-minute decisions to stay home or to play for another team ... rankings are based on the last RivalsHoops.com ratings ... prices are $10 for a 1-day pass, $15 for a weekend pass)

Indy Spiece Heat

Mike Conley, Jr. - 6'1" PG - ranked #35 - likes Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan St., Ohio St., UNC and Wake Forest

Greg Oden - 6'11" C - ranked #1 - likes Arkansas, Indiana, Michigan State, Ohio State, Purdue, UNC, Wake Forest and the NBA

Schedule:

Friday - 9:20 p.m. vs Mid-State Ballerz (BWA Court #1)
Saturday - 10:50 a.m. vs Birmingham Raptors (Ramay Junior High School)
Saturday - 3:00 p.m. vs DC Assualt (Fayetteville High School Court #1)

Arkansas Hawks

Michael Sanchez (jersey #33) - 6'8" PF - ranked #39 - likes Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas, OU, Oklahoma St., UNC and Wake Forest

Schedule:

Friday - 9:20 p.m. vs Atlanta Celtics Gold (BWA Court #2)
Saturday - 10:50 a.m. vs High 5 West (HPER Building Court #3)
Saturday - 3:00 p.m. vs MBA (Woodland Junior High School)

Atlanta Celtics Gold

An'Juan Wilderness - 6'6" SF - ranked #78 - likes Arkansas, Clemson, FSU, Louisville, Ohio St. and Texas

Jodie Meeks - 6'4" SG - ranked #36 - likes Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Clemson, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Wake Forest.

Schedule:

Friday - 9:20 p.m. vs Arkansas Hawks (BWA Court #2)
Saturday - 9:30 a.m. vs MBA (HPER Building Court #3)
Saturday - 1:30 p.m. vs High 5 West (BWA Court #1)

The Family

Ramar Smith (jersey #12) - 6'1" SG - ranked #24 - likes Arkansas, Michigan State and UConn

Schedule:

Friday - 9:20 p.m. vs New England Playaz (Ramay Junior High School)
Saturday - 10:50 a.m. vs Arkansas Wings (Fayetteville High School Court #2)
Saturday - 3:00 p.m. vs Memphis Pump n Run (BWA Court #3)

Memphis Pump-n-Run

Wayne Chism - 6'8" PF - ranked #49 - likes Arkansas, Ole Miss and Tennessee

Willie Kemp - 6'2" PG - ranked #99 - likes Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisville, Memphis, Miss. State, Ole Miss and Tennessee

Pierre Niles - 6'7" PF - ranked #40 - likes Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia Tech, Memphis and Tennessee

Thaddeus Young - 6'8" SF - ranked #7 - long list that includes Alabama, Arkansas, UConn, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, LSU, UNC, OU, Oklahoma State, Syracuse and Texas.

Schedule:

Friday - 8:00 p.m. vs Arkansas Wings (Ramay Junior High School)
Saturday - 9:30 a.m. vs New England Playaz (Fayetteville High School Court #2)
Saturday - 3:00 p.m. vs The Family (BWA Court #3)

Arkansas Wings

Chris Brown - 6'8" PF - unranked - likes Arkansas and Cincinnati
Mike Washington - 6'9" PF - unranked - likes Arizona, Arkansas, Illinois, Oklahoma and UNC

Schedule:

Friday - 8:00 p.m. vs Memphis Pump n Run (Ramay Junior High School)
Saturday - 10:50 a.m. vs The Family (Fayetteville High School Court #2)
Saturday - 1:30 p.m. vs New England Playaz (Fayetteville High School Court #1)

*Info provided by Sloppy77*

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*