Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Point Guards

Started by Gman, April 08, 2005, 05:38:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman

I think is an understatement to say we need another PG or two, does anyone know who we are looking at?

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: georgejl on April 08, 2005, 05:38:13 pm
I think is an understatement to say we need another PG or two, does anyone know who we are looking at?

Eddie Smith, Tarrance Crump and Jamaal Brown
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

tophawg19

in your opinion is any of these sec type p.g. or just another warm body .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

gatecrasher

The position is going to be the difference between an NCAA Tournament invite or a similar clusterfcuk like 04-05.  Rick Majerus.....stand by!! ;D

tophawg19

at this point with this coach / staff i doubt MAGIC.JOHNSON could get this team into the N.C.AA

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: tophawg19 on April 09, 2005, 02:51:24 pm
in your opinion is any of these sec type p.g. or just another warm body .

Differing opinions but I would say that Jamaal Brown is the better of the group.  And by way we are in competition with Kansas, Arizona, Oklahoma, etc.. for these remaining recruits.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

tophawg19

Biggus Piggus

Once again, let me point out that Eddie Smith would be ineligible for a scholarship at an SEC school because he would have only one season of eligibility.  So we're not recruiting him.

Brown's field goal shooting in his last two games in the NJCAA tournament: 9 of 31.

[CENSORED]!

gatecrasher

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on April 09, 2005, 07:06:39 pm
Once again, let me point out that Eddie Smith would be ineligible for a scholarship at an SEC school because he would have only one season of eligibility. So we're not recruiting him.

Brown's field goal shooting in his last two games in the NJCAA tournament: 9 of 31.

Scratch him for sure.  He would be a hinderance in preventing 11 minute droughts!

tophawg19

he'd  fit right in . maybe it's just a slump .that sounds to familiar hopefully he's better than D.J.

The_Bionic_Pig

Shamaine Dukes - He's  6-foot-1, 170-pound Dukes has led Randolph-Clay to a 61-0 record the past two seasons including a Class AA state championship in 2004 and a Class A state championship in 2005. He averaged 24 points, 8.8 assists, 7.7 rebounds and 6.7 steals per game as a senior.  With Rashard Sullivans upcoming departing maybe they will also recruit his teammate, 6-foot-4, 180-pound small forward Lancie Cannon who averaged 27 points, 13 rebounds and three steals as a senior.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

tophawg19

i just got back in ark. what is going on with R. SULLIVAN and will that scholarship be available when.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

tophawg19

thanks again stewie recruiting must be like a extra sport to you also .you just do a better job keeping up than i do.

Biggus Piggus

Dey gonna sign someboddie.
[CENSORED]!

tophawg19

we needs lotsa sombodies pdq. yesterday would be good.

Gman

Any of these guys interested in playing at Arkansas?

Biggus Piggus

I believe the answer is Frank NO.
[CENSORED]!