Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Florida

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 10, 2016, 10:59:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Go HOGS!

Going to start the game thread early.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

I smell a surprising, deep tournament run that begins in about 15 minutes.

Or maybe that's my garbage that I need to take out.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Really need Beard to play well off the bench.

TomBigBeeHog

Egbunu is definitely going to play. Florida with a little gamesmanship outta the gate.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

WooPig90

Anyone else not getting the game on the buzz?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

There is some really bad basketball being played in the SEC this year.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hoglady

Looked like a foul to me.
Bell should be going to the line for 2.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hoglady

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 10, 2016, 12:11:43 pm
There is some really bad basketball being played in the SEC this year.

Really poor start for both teams.
A clinic by both in bad shots.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

dhizzle

Wow. Can I get some movement or some plays to maybe get some one open?

Atlhogfan1

Slow starts often happen in a tourney in the first game.  Good, intense defense on both ends especially inside.  Not surprising Coach A is playing zone. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Arbonnejen

Love hearing that Hog Call in Nashville!  :razorback:

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Kingsley with two buckets because he simply outworked the other guys. Keep it up

Dominicanhog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hoglady

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

sadhogfan

I HATE this lineup. It's like it has been carefully crafted to lose games.

sadhogfan

Sub in Miles for Thompson and it would be even better (worse).

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawg4life33

Biggest gripe for this year. You can't play this second group as an entire unit. Absolutely nowhere for offense to come from consistently.

Letsroll1200

sadhogfan

Quote from: Hawg4life33 on March 10, 2016, 12:19:37 pm
Biggest gripe for this year. You can't play this second group as an entire unit. Absolutely nowhere for offense to come from consistently.

I agree. We haven't had the talent for two units this year. Have to sub the starters out a little at a time.

bighog2255

Not sure what the alternative is. We already start one "JAG" in Miles.

Starters (minus Miles) will need to play heavy minutes. PLay like no tomorrow

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Both teams are doing a good job limiting off reb.  Good defense on first shot and rebounding. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

onebadrubi

Quote from: sadhogfan on March 10, 2016, 12:18:54 pm
I HATE this lineup. It's like it has been carefully crafted to lose games.
When you paint by numbers, sometimes you have to use blue even when red makes more sense. 

onebadrubi

Finney-Smith, more known around here as an arkansas killer, has 2 fouls already in the first half with 9 minutes to go.  We better take advantage of this!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Looks like UF is going to allow us to stay in this zone all game. Not even looking to take a perimeter shot recently. 

intelligence

up and down game so far for both teams. this one may end up in the low 50s as a final score.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!