Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sonny Weems cut by Phoenix

Started by Hawg Red, March 06, 2016, 07:44:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Red

Rough weekend to be a Razorback.

WBOBO

No it's not Hawg Red.  Mike will have them dancing next year and all will be good.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

yraciv

Quote from: WBOBO on March 06, 2016, 07:51:35 pm
No it's not Hawg Red.  Mike will have them dancing next year and all will be good.

How does that make this weekend any better?

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Hawg Red on March 06, 2016, 07:44:18 pm
Rough weekend to be a Razorback.
Not surprising. He would be better off playing the rest of his career in Europe for a top team.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Captain Morgan

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on March 06, 2016, 09:52:33 pm
Not surprising. He would be better off playing the rest of his career in Europe for a top team.
He will be doing that again soon

TNhawgfan

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on March 06, 2016, 09:52:33 pm
Easy for you to say. You're not the one who just got cut by an NBA team. Young men dream of playing in the NBA, not for Turkey or Italy
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

k.c.hawg

He landed in a dumpster fire in Phoenix. I think things might have been different in a better organization but he didn't play well when he played. This is the reason staying in Russia was good for him, he made plenty of money to secure his future before trying to come back and live his dream. And though it didn't work out, $2.8m is a nice consolation for chasing your dream. He might still land on a contender looking for depth.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Breems

My basketball world is shot. Brewer and Weems' NBA careers are done for. The Hogs are the suck. I think I'm going to write an autobiography about the year 2016 and how tough it was on me. A lot of people would read it.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Breems on March 07, 2016, 08:42:08 am
My basketball world is shot. Brewer and Weems' NBA careers are done for. The Hogs are the suck. I think I'm going to write an autobiography about the year 2016 and how tough it was on me. A lot of people would read it.

I'll read it, if you can get it all on one page and post it here Robert Shields like.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

PonderinHog

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on March 07, 2016, 08:46:49 am
I'll read it, if you can get it all on one page and post it here Robert Shields like.
I'll post stupid gifs!

Hawg Red

The Sixers are claiming Weems off waivers.

Captain Morgan

Quote from: Hawg Red on March 07, 2016, 02:36:08 pm
The Sixers are claiming Weems off waivers.
Those top Euro teams would beat the Sixers

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Captain Morgan on March 07, 2016, 02:40:39 pm
Those top Euro teams would beat the Sixers

There might be a lot of Euro teams beat a lot of NBA teams!!!