Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We need a game thread tonight? Hogus up 2-0

Started by Boarcephus, December 30, 2005, 07:12:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

corndo

I just got home and saw the score. 27-16 in the second half? That's unbelievable!

riccoar

hogfankb

rocknhog

hogfankb

riccoar

hogfankb

make that 7. i think that one landed 8 rows up

Boarcephus

We can bitch all we want to about Hill on offense but he's a force on defense.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

riccoar

lunchbox72703

what the heck is happening tonight.....i just turned on the game....and the score is this low?    WTH???  someone fill me in!!!

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

hogfankb

36-20. 11:41. arkansas ball.

On the plus side the D has lookd unbelievable. So has our offensive rebounding. We are getting 3 shots a trip down the floor. Too bad it is taking more than that

corndo

Quote from: Boarcephus on December 30, 2005, 08:32:07 pm
We can bitch all we want to about Hill on offense but he's a force on defense.

You got that right.

riccoar

Clang, Clang, Clang!  That was the sound of the B-ball in the first half coming off the rim.  Thats why its so low.

Shizzle

Long layoff seems to have dampened our shooting ability
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

lunchbox72703

riccoar

rocknhog

we've doubled em up. bring on some competetion!

riccoar

hogfankb

Boarcephus

On one positive note, hogs are up by 21 and Townes and Brewer have combined for 4 points

riccoar

riccoar

rocknhog

Ohio U 54
Kentucky 51

7:00 left

SEC may be lucky to put 5 in the tourney this year

hogfankb

McCurdy is looking better and better every game. Very good ball handler. Has to play closer to the basket though. He could get a  lot more open looks if he wasn't 5 feet behind the 3 point line.

riccoar

Boarcephus

As long as we're one of em, good enough for me.

riccoar

BigHog396

What the heck is Rick talking about with the blocked shot record?  He keeps saying Hill's personal record is 8, funny since he tied the school record with 10 against Texas State.  I though Rick was supposed to be the man when it comes statistics.

bigred7987

OH NO OH NO...we only have 51 points with 5 minutes remaining...
meanwhile in realm of non-idiotic thinking...Kentucky is locked in a tight one with 3 minutes to go down 59-55. good game

rocknhog

riccoar

hogfankb

Has brewer even played 5 minutes in the second half?

hogfankb

hogfan13

I just got back from the Game and McCurdy has played more than Mcgowen WTH

riccoar

Haven't seen him, but we need to get McCurdy and McGowan more minutes before SEC play starts.

55-31 3:18

hogfankb

Only 7. I am getting ahead of myself. He has taken about 7 shots though. Good to see he him being more aggressive

riccoar

Preston Cranford in the game now.
60-31  2:00

hogfankb

He got it! Double digits for McCurdy after the 3!

bigred7987

Are we done freaking out over a bad shooting night gentleman?...Have faith in Heath.  He's proven himself thus far this year

riccoar

Munsey, Cranford, McCurdy, McGowan, Hunter pulling clean-up

63-38  20 seconds

riccoar

hogfankb

riccoar

Preston Cranford hits a three to get us to 66.

hogfankb

Good win. 28 points with our backups in for the last 5 minutes.

BigHog396

Quote from: bigred7987 on December 30, 2005, 09:01:47 pm
Are we done freaking out over a bad shooting night gentleman?...Have faith in Heath. He's proven himself thus far this year
No... and what has Heath "proven thus far this year"?  I see basically the same product that I saw all year last year.  Except for some individual improvements from players like Hill, Thomas, and Jefferson, I don't see anything different from last year.  Please, tell me what has changed so much.

austinhogfan

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: BigHog396 on December 30, 2005, 09:09:26 pm
Quote from: bigred7987 on December 30, 2005, 09:01:47 pm
Are we done freaking out over a bad shooting night gentleman?...Have faith in Heath. He's proven himself thus far this year
No... and what has Heath "proven thus far this year"? I see basically the same product that I saw all year last year. Except for some individual improvements from players like Hill, Thomas, and Jefferson, I don't see anything different from last year. Please, tell me what has changed so much.

We're winning games we would have lost last year. I think the team has improved but i guess we'll see how much during SEC play.