Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nothing is more fun on a boring Sunday than going over to Tribal Grounds

Started by pigatron, August 06, 2006, 07:36:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigatron

whatsshakinbacon

pigatron

Maybe I should invite them to hogville for a chat? Should liven things up a bit... ;D

James K. Pork

They know their place all too well.  This is why they'll always be coming up with new and creative ways to display their state's flag whenever the Razorbacks come to town.

Jerry Swinefeld

While you're over there, ask them why they deleted the Paul Eells thread.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Jerry Swinefeld on August 06, 2006, 08:41:16 pm

it wasnt going anywhere good...  6 pages of arguments over whether or not the flag should have been lowered to half staff...

QuoteMaybe I should invite them to hogville for a chat? Should liven things up a bit...

Whats the point, we'd just get banned for continuing an argument that you started...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Hog Gumbo

Quote from: chiefsfan on August 06, 2006, 08:43:00 pm
Quote from: Jerry Swinefeld on August 06, 2006, 08:41:16 pm

it wasnt going anywhere good...  6 pages of arguments over whether or not the flag should have been lowered to half staff...

QuoteMaybe I should invite them to hogville for a chat? Should liven things up a bit...

Whats the point, we'd just get banned for continuing an argument that you started...

Why, because of their inferiority complex?

SPAL

pigatron

Oh, they're relentless and pathetic. You gotta love those 7 guys and the fanaticism though. They have to make shirts to wear to games because no retailer sells ASU gear... ;D

James K. Pork

Anything underscoring their status as a second-rate program playing in a backwater conference will cause them consternation.

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Big Papa Satan

Wonder if ASU will finally get UCA back on the schedule, now that the Bears are in D-AA?