Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 16, 2024, 06:15:57 am

COMMUNISTS IN EL DORADO, ARKANSAS?

Started by philobeddoe, August 04, 2006, 06:56:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

philobeddoe

As I was on my way to work this morning (with my Razorback Flag flapping in the wind in trubute to Paul), I couldn't help but notice that there were no other flags flying.  What's worse is that I drive over 20 miles to work.  The other thing that I noticed was that every state and national flag was flying full mast.  I am truly ashamed.

elaine

Let it die. He was a good man, a great man, but you have to let it end at some point and move on.

hogfancb

Quote from: elaine on August 04, 2006, 06:59:23 am
Let it die. He was a good man, a great man, but you have to let it end at some point and move on.

You must be one of them commy bastards.

elaine

Its "commie" not "commy". I just realize when a topic and a situation has been abused to such an extent that it loses its meaning.

philobeddoe

You want it to end before the funeral starts?  Today is the day everyone talked about flying flags and magnets on their vehicles as a tribute.  Today is the day that the governor orderd flags to be flown half mast.

hogfancb

Quote from: elaine on August 04, 2006, 07:05:26 am
Its "commie" not "commy". I just realize when a topic and a situation has been abused to such an extent that it loses its meaning.

I'm a redneck and I spell commy.

geoffhog

Only a true commy would know how to spell it...lol
"I was born to be a Razorback." -Darren Mcfadden

HogasaurusRex

Im from ElDorado and I can tell u it wasn't communism, ignorance yes, comm(ys)(ies) no.  Maybe fascists, racists, biggots, or the fact that the BASIC CABLE STILL ONLY GETS 13 CHANNELS, but no Mr. McCarthy, no reds down here.

maniax22bolts20

heads should roll for that disgrace Friday.