Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

EXCLUSIVE: Mel Gibson Busted for DUI

Started by pioneerbasketball, July 28, 2006, 05:28:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pioneerbasketball

Mel Gibson was arrested by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department in Malibu, Calif. early this morning for suspicion of DUI. Bail was set at $5,000.

He was pulled over for speeding in his 2006 Lexus as he was heading eastbound on the Pacific Coast Highway and a Breathalyzer test was administered. The arrest report lists the time of arrest as 2:36AM and the time booked as 4:06AM. Gibson was released at 9:45 a.m.

A spokesman for the Los Angeles Country Sheriff's Department told TMZ, "Mel Gibson was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence. He was released later this morning. The investigation was still ongoing, just like it would be with any other person."

PulledPork

karma26

spe450

This thread is useles without a mugshot!

karma26

CiriusPorker

I wonder which passion he was filled with this time?

dmhog v2.0

Shag66

Quote from: CiriusPorker on July 28, 2006, 08:25:33 pm

Boones Farm Passion Punch?

WindyCityHog

spe450

Quote from: Shag66 on July 28, 2006, 11:41:06 pm
Quote from: CiriusPorker on July 28, 2006, 08:25:33 pm

Boones Farm Passion Punch?
That concoction has dropped many teenage panties since it's invention.

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: pioneerbasketball on July 28, 2006, 05:28:20 pm
Mel Gibson was arrested by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department in Malibu, Calif. early this morning for suspicion of DUI. Bail was set at $5,000.

He was pulled over for speeding in his 2006 Lexus as he was heading eastbound on the Pacific Coast Highway and a Breathalyzer test was administered. The arrest report lists the time of arrest as 2:36AM and the time booked as 4:06AM. Gibson was released at 9:45 a.m.

A spokesman for the Los Angeles Country Sheriff's Department told TMZ, "Mel Gibson was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence. He was released later this morning. The investigation was still ongoing, just like it would be with any other person."

In his defense, that county is VERY strict.

Also, it wasn't reported, but he was UBER pissed to find that the tractor-trailer he was driving was actually full of sand rather than gasoline.

Live and learn...

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Salvaboar DaliAlso, it wasn't reported, but he was UBER pissed to find that the tractor-trailer he was driving was actually full of sand rather than gasoline.

Live and learn...

Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker.  You want to get out of here?  You talk to me.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

karma26

alright lando michael has to go, he's giving me the heebeegeeebees...

Salvaboar Dali

July 29, 2006, 10:51:20 am #13 Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 10:54:31 am by Salvaboar Dali
Quote from: Lando Calrissian on July 29, 2006, 02:47:35 am
Quote from: Salvaboar DaliAlso, it wasn't reported, but he was UBER pissed to find that the tractor-trailer he was driving was actually full of sand rather than gasoline.

Live and learn...

Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker.  You want to get out of here?  You talk to me.

"Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker.  You want to get out of here?  You talk to me."  (later editied) "All I need to is a twelve pack of Bush and some Jager."

dmhog v2.0

spe450

This kid must have killed the arresting cop's effeminate friend with a boomerang.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Salvaboar Dali

TRASH CAN?????

I move that this is returned to the tavern where it belongs!

Can I get a second?

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Salvaboar Dali on July 29, 2006, 10:36:07 pm
TRASH CAN?????

Can I get a second?

Second!

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on July 29, 2006, 10:42:27 pm
Quote from: Salvaboar Dali on July 29, 2006, 10:36:07 pm
TRASH CAN?????

Can I get a second?

Second!

We have a second. All those in favor post "Move this darn thing back to the Tavern".

Nays post "Nay"

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: hogapalooza on July 29, 2006, 10:47:07 pm
I moved it, and I will move it back here again.

SMITE THIS!

You are a meanie. I bite my thumb at you sir!

Lando Calrissian

Some people just don't understand the Road Warrior.

dmhog v2.0

Ohhhhhhhhhh Wwwwwwwwhat a rrrrrrrush!

Oh wait, not those guys?

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: hogapalooza on July 29, 2006, 10:57:56 pm
Quote from: Salvaboar Dali on July 29, 2006, 10:48:25 pm
Quote from: hogapalooza on July 29, 2006, 10:47:07 pm
I moved it, and I will move it back here again.

SMITE THIS!

You are a meanie. I bite my thumb at you sir!
cool, maybe tuesday you will have some beer and or chicken wings sauce on it.

SMITE THIS!

Not if there is blazin' sauce on it.

pioneerbasketball

all my posts and threads are ending in the trash can. :(

PulledPork

Whose all going to BarterTown???

Pulledout...

Lando Calrissian

PulledPork

pioneerbasketball