Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Legal complaint against officiating?

Started by Hogger, October 18, 2009, 12:27:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogger

Anyone know if there is a way to lodge a legal complaint for the officiating during the Arkansas-Florida game?  If so, who is up for starting a fund to finance a legal team?   :razorback:

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Hogger

So everyone wants to bitch and moan about it, but not do anything?

PorkerOinker

People move onto Ole Miss, there were more factors in this game than the officials. Everyone on here forgets that there were two missed FG's, that would have put the score in our favor 26-23 when the game was over. If you want to leave voicemail's or faxes or whatever that's fine but, quit getting on here and whining about it what's done is done, the SEC is not going to fire this crew, they might reprimand them at best. We all get tired of the other SEC fan's and schools mouthing about poor little ole Arkansas, whining like this just make us sound like poor little ole Arkansas.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

Pigdiana Jones

Trying to sue or whatever you're probably thinking of involving the courts just isn't going to happen. It just isn't.

But people's heads do need to roll, the officiating is completely ridiculous and an investigation needs to be looked into.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Hawgin84

The Hogs got screwed! Deal with it. I don't like it anymore then you do. I am pissed. There are no legal avenues. The league, if it chooses could punish the officials, but that will be the extent.

LA Football fan

If the league punishes the officials????  Like assigning them to officiate the #1 team in the country after embarassing themselves and the league in the Georgia/LSU game?   I don't think I will hold my breath waiting on the SEC to do anything about their performance.   It is obvious that the SEC could care less how our officials look to the rest of the country.  That crew was watching for any reason to throw a flag on the Hogs and any reason NOT to throw a flag on the Gators.  Let any neutral observer watch that game and there is no other way to explain  the calls that were made.