Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watched Pee Wee Football today in Bentonville: O-line play reminded me of Hogs!

Started by CorningHog, September 20, 2006, 12:20:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CorningHog

Went to watch my nephew play football tonight in Bville and watching the little guys on the OL stand up when the ball was snapped and pushing for a second or two before letting their guy by was very reminiscent of what has been seen on the field for Arkansas this year and in many years recently.

I am amazed that our OL is considered a strong position for us and after watching USC in person, Auburn & LSU on the tube and many other big name schools, I just can't see it for the Razorbacks.

5th year seniors, players with many games under their belts, giving half efforts and not being aggressive is a pure reflection on the coaching.  I hate to think that our OL coach truly believes his guys are giving great effort, technique or being physical.

I hope these guys watch NFL games and realize how pitiful they play.  If our guys actually watch an NFL game and see how the big time is played, they surely realize how much they lack.

Hopefully our guys will pick up the slack, because if not, I see trouble ahead.

The lack of scrimmaging and tackling against the #1 defensive line probably hurts the most.  I sure hope I am wrong, but right now I see the defense and the OL as being our downfall.

GO HOGS!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"