Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alarming, yet par for the course

Started by HognotinMemphis, September 15, 2017, 11:13:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hoggish1 on September 16, 2017, 08:38:36 am
Man HinM, you need to chill out.  Give it a rest till next Sat. evening then come back with your tail between your legs or guns blazing (we'll all be there with you), but you are going to blow a gasket if you don't relax...
I am chill now. Going to shoot in a skeet tournament this afternoon and all day tomorrow in NLR. My pent up energy will be released on clay pigeons. I am not concerned with a bunch of young adults playing a game.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Biggus Piggus

Wonder what made Bielema think, I'm only going to go so far at Wisconsin. I'll have a better chance of success at Arkansas in the SEC West.

Egomaniac? Delusional? Stupid?
[CENSORED]!

presidenthog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 16, 2017, 04:44:11 pm
Wonder what made Bielema think, I'm only going to go so far at Wisconsin. I'll have a better chance of success at Arkansas in the SEC West.

Stupid. He was catching heat at wisc for the same stuff he is here. Regressing as the years go on.

Biggus Piggus

No, it probably was more like this:

I'll never be as good as Barry Alvarez, and Wisconsin fans know it. I had better get out when the getting is good. Arkansas's desperate. I can take that job easy. The AD will reward me for things other than winning. If I take my .600 record to Arkansas, they'll love it. It's not good enough for Wisconsin.
[CENSORED]!

gchamblee

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 15, 2017, 11:22:08 am
They're (Hogs) not going to lose to A & M.  A & M will actually finish below Ole Miss this season.

BTW, is anyone else under the impression that the SEC West is really waning now?

You guaranteed that we would beat TCU, now you're guaranteeing that we beat aTm. I think you should stop making predictions until your knowledge catches up with your mouth.

gchamblee

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 15, 2017, 11:35:38 am
Isn't this guy the one that said he was betting against the hogs and for bobby petrino in the 2015 season? Can't imagine why he's back to posting now...

He only shows up when we are losing. He disappears when we win. He is a dramaqueen that likes to stir the pot. He didn't get much attention in his youth and I wouldn't be surprised if he called his family members in the evenings to read his threads to them over the phone.

factchecker

Quote from: gchamblee on September 16, 2017, 04:54:35 pm
He only shows up when we are losing. He disappears when we win.

We have a ton of those types.

It's like they enjoy losing more than winning.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

gchamblee

Quote from: factchecker on September 16, 2017, 04:55:45 pm

Some do, and you know who they are as well as I do.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: sowmonella on September 15, 2017, 05:16:35 pm
After ONE loss??

It's not one loss. It is a body of work with a collection of similar failures. A groundhogs day pattern, if you will, that no one seems to be able to interrupt.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Michael_E_Davis

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 15, 2017, 11:13:04 am
Every day since Saturday there has been at least 1 article in the Democrat-Gazette about Bielema and the coaching staff reviewing game film from TCU contest more times than ever and with a renewed vigor and attention. The articles further discuss the questions (same questions Bielema said they would find answers to in Spring practice and in Fall "camp") that they are asking and going to find answers for.

The coaches think we are all idiots and will swallow hook, line, and sinker whatever bs they hand out. You know what? They are right. 99% of us will read these articles in a non-critical way with a predisposition to agreeing with the coaches. We think they will get these darn answers and after having had 9 months since the bowl game to figure it out, they will by God get it figured out in 2 weeks and wreck the Aggies a week from Saturday in Dallas. YEAH! HELLZ YEAH! LET'S GO! WOO PIG SOOIE!  PUT ME IN! I AM FIRED UP NOW! WE WILL WIN OUT!

Meanwhile, back in reality, these coaches do not have the answers. They have never had the answers. Bielema has a long list of games in 4 years that had inexplicable outcomes.  They are all making well into 6 figures, if not 7, and will say and do anything to buy more time and chances and keep their jobs.

They likely will not be improved or play any harder come the A&M game than they did in the TCU game. They had all of August to improve as well as the first game of the year and the following 9 days before the TCU game. Reality is, Bielema is a lower tier head coach and the program will get predictable results. Just as it has for past 4 years.

The Hogs will have multiple 3 and outs vs A&M just like it had vs TCU. The Hogs' D will be on the field too long and by the 4th Q, will one worn out. A&M will score 2 or 3 TD's in the 4th Q and will win going away. I'll predict something along the lines of A&M 34 and Hogs 14.

You are going to look like an idiot when we beat Texas AM Saturday.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

PonderinHog

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on September 16, 2017, 05:32:31 pm
It's not one loss. It is a body of work with a collection of similar failures. A groundhogs day pattern, if you will, that no one seems to be able to interupt.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: gchamblee on September 16, 2017, 04:54:35 pm
He only shows up when we are losing. He disappears when we win. He is a dramaqueen that likes to stir the pot. He didn't get much attention in his youth and I wouldn't be surprised if he called his family members in the evenings to read his threads to them over the phone.
Other than 2 years of Petrino's 4, when have we been winning? We are always losing. We have a losing record in the SEC over the 25 years we have been in it.

But I feel like our time is coming. I think the BOT will fix this.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: factchecker on September 16, 2017, 04:55:45 pm

Meh, I think they just don't ever have anything good to say, ever... I know many folks like that in real life.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

farmhawg

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 16, 2017, 04:44:11 pm

Yes.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!