Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 08:43:31 am

We went 4-8 in...

Started by hawgon, January 01, 2018, 01:28:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgon

the worst SEC since we have been in the league.  Man, Bert and Long brought us low.

onebadrubi

And your hopes for this thread is????  Been nice not seeing your post around here lately, maybe I have just missed them

hawgon

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 01, 2018, 01:29:31 pm
And your hopes for this thread is????  Been nice not seeing your post around here lately, maybe I have just missed them

You haven't been paying attention in your grief over your butt buddies being fired.

elksnort

imtad16

I'm glad we made a change and think the right AD and HC were selected to replace them, but the SEC West was just about as tough as it always is and almost had 2 representatives in the CFP. In the end there are still 2 SEC teams in the CFP. If the conference was down this season it wasn't down by all that much really and did the unprecedented by getting two teams in the playoffs from the same conference. I don't think it's the worst it has been since we have been members. You could say its a little top heavy, but without examining each season from 1992 - 2017, I bet there have been worse seasons.