Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ Hill

Started by lechon, December 29, 2017, 09:09:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lechon

Is it KJ or KY (jelly) Hill, nice fumble  :P
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

Sivad

Kon Job Hill is wearing shorts.
He just cost his team 7 points.

LRRandy

Quote from: lechon on December 29, 2017, 09:09:40 pm
he lead the number 5 team in the country in receptions instead of sitting home and watching bowl games he is playing in a NY6 game. Bitter much?
This is fun, isn't it.

BigSexyHog

He is a loser.  Always has been always will be.  Nothing but the biggest spare in life
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

BigSexyHog

Quote from: LRRandy on December 29, 2017, 09:12:54 pm
he lead the number 5 team in the country in receptions instead of sitting home and watching bowl games he is playing in a NY6 game. Bitter much?

Well look who showed up..... The president of the KJ "Butterfingers" Hill fan club.   You have your KJ jersey on and cheering on your favorite player?
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

LRHawg

Got his clock cleaned for dropping the ball. Doubt we'll see him back out there again. Bad hit.

Leadbelly

Screw you and KJ with KY. Not bitter, just honest.
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

RaisinHog

jfred59

Had to earn that paycheck

LRRandy

Quote from: jfred59 on December 29, 2017, 09:17:04 pm
Had to earn that paycheck
so much butthurt in this thread it's kind of sad.
This is fun, isn't it.

FrJoseph

Quote from: lechon on December 29, 2017, 09:09:40 pm

Well he IS playing for a too 5 team in a bowl game, so he's got that going for him.

Fr Joe
You made us for yourself oh God, and are hearts are restless until they rest in you.

razorbrass

LOL - not a KJ hater but would love to see Ohio State lose.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

Dropkick

Whatever your feelings about KJ, he Reggie Fished that situation.

lechon

Quote from: FrJoseph on December 29, 2017, 09:19:40 pm
Well he IS playing for a too 5 team in a bowl game, so he’s got that going for him.

Fr Joe

Jamboree get cancelled tonight?
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

Leadbelly

Quote from: LRRandy on December 29, 2017, 09:19:20 pm

Sad was that attempted punt reception!
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

jfred59

Quote from: LRRandy on December 29, 2017, 09:19:20 pm

I am not butthurt so end that crap toward me.  I lost it for the kid when he pulled his stunt toward us after his big ceremony at the ASHOF.  Hope he loves Ohio because he isnt wanted here in Arkansas

pigture perfect

I don't feel sorry one bit for him. I just wish his stepdad would have been hit that hard as well.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

LRRandy

Quote from: Leadbelly on December 29, 2017, 09:25:52 pm
Sad was that attempted punt reception!
I agree. I didn't like it either. Welcome aboard.
This is fun, isn't it.

IronMountainHog

trphog

FrJoseph

Quote from: lechon on December 29, 2017, 09:23:46 pm
Jamboree get cancelled tonight?

No sir, actually it's early morning in Rome (that's in Italy, the country in Europe shaped like a big ole boot) so I'm getting ready to start my day. Going to play golf this afternoon just north of Sicily.

Fr Joe.

You made us for yourself oh God, and are hearts are restless until they rest in you.

kodiakisland

Quote from: BigSexyHog on December 29, 2017, 09:13:24 pm
He is a loser.  Always has been always will be.  Nothing but the biggest spare in life

As I remember, it was more his Dad or Uncle or some family member that was the real turd.  I would imagine the majority of receivers would play for Meyer at Ohio State than BB at anywhere.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

AirWarren

Quote from: kodiakisland on December 29, 2017, 09:37:27 pm
As I remember, it was more his Dad or Uncle or some family member that was the real turd.  I would imagine the majority of receivers would play for Meyer at Ohio State than BB at anywhere.
Step dad and mother.

His dad and step mom wanted him to be a hog.

bphi11ips

Quote from: FrJoseph on December 29, 2017, 09:36:01 pm
No sir, actually it's early morning in Rome (that's in Italy, the country in Europe shaped like a big ole boot) so I'm getting ready to start my day. Going to play golf this afternoon just north of Sicily.

Fr Joe.

Excuse me for asking this, Father, but wouldn't that be somewhere in the Mediterranean?
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

playamade76

KJ Hill made the right decision. CBB wouldn't of had a clue how to use the kid.

sickboy

Quote from: playamade76 on December 29, 2017, 09:50:15 pm

I mean... it's a fair point. And one drown out by all the vitriol for Hill. I think he made the right choice. Obviously, hindsight is clear as day. But the way he handled the recruiting situation was frustrating.

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

HawgwildinMI

He was a backbreaker against Michigan. I was glad to see him make crucial plays and help beat the Weasels. Hate the way things happened in terms of his recruiting, but I lay blame on his stepdad on that one.

FrJoseph

Quote from: bphi11ips on December 29, 2017, 09:47:38 pm
Excuse me for asking this, Father, but wouldn't that be somewhere in the Mediterranean?

LOL. Yes sir. Southern Part of Europe, but still considered a part. There are a number of awesome islands in far South Italy, the most famous probably being Malta. Rome is north and a bit cold. I have to travel about 2 hours south to play winter golf. Therefore I am blessed to get in two rounds a month.

Fr Joe

PharmacistHog

Quote from: LRRandy on December 29, 2017, 09:56:57 pm
He caught that one.

Probably wasn't ever hurt. Just  an excuse for dropping it.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

bphi11ips

Quote from: playamade76 on December 29, 2017, 09:50:15 pm

He's tailor made for an offense like Bielema's. He will be a possession receiver in a pro-style offense soon.

Hogarusa

These threads are something. Dude is starting for top 5 team in the nation in the Cotton Bowl. Our team finished 4-8 and the fired the coach
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

bphi11ips

Quote from: FrJoseph on December 29, 2017, 10:05:23 pm
LOL. Yes sir. Southern Part of Europe, but still considered a part. There are a number of awesome islands in far South Italy, the most famous probably being Malta. Rome is north and a bit cold. I have to travel about 2 hours south to play winter golf. Therefore I am blessed to get in two rounds a month.

Fr Joe

Yes, Father, but just north of Sicily is smack dab in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. Shall you be wearing SCUBA gear, and if so, does your regulator not restrict your shoulder turn?

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Hogarusa on December 29, 2017, 10:07:17 pm
These threads are something. Dude is starting for top 5 team in the nation in the Cotton Bowl. Our team finished 4-8 and the fired the coach

He's a stud and made a good decision for him. Just wish he would have handled it differently when he was recruited.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Jimbob111

Say what you want but it looks like he made the best decision for him. I can't knock a kid for that, even grown ups have a hard time making the right decisions sometimes.

That being said, I'm hoping USC comes back and murders tOSU.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

HawgwildinMI

He would be our best receiver bar none. If you think otherwise you may have ex girlfriend/boyfriend syndrome.

Letsroll1200

You are making too much sense. Get off this board!

Letsroll1200

Quote from: bphi11ips on December 29, 2017, 10:06:29 pm
He's tailor made for an offense like Bielema's. He will be a possession receiver in a pro-style offense soon.

Just like TJ Hammonds

FrJoseph

Quote from: bphi11ips on December 29, 2017, 10:09:40 pm
Yes, Father, but just north of Sicily is smack dab in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. Shall you be wearing SCUBA gear, and if so, does your regulator not restrict your shoulder turn?

LOL. I can assure you, the Picciolo Golf Club is on dry ground. Always has been, always will be. 😎😎😎

Fr Joe

But the guy at home posting about him on a message board is super cool.

HawgwildinMI

He fumbled the ball and now people say he sucks. As if 1 fumble defines any player. These same guys saying this junk about his talent would be jumping for joy if he decided to grad transfer after next year.

Quote from: PharmacistHog on December 29, 2017, 10:06:25 pm
Probably wasn't ever hurt. Just  an excuse for dropping it.
Maybe you could fill a prescription for your PMS.

LRRandy

Quote from: Karma on December 29, 2017, 10:22:42 pm
But the guy at home posting about him on a message board is super cool.
yup. +1
This is fun, isn't it.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: FrJoseph on December 29, 2017, 10:05:23 pm

Fr Joe

Malta is a country not part of Italy, and I think he was referring to Sicily being a island - so just north of Sicily would be in the water.

bphi11ips

Quote from: FrJoseph on December 29, 2017, 10:22:32 pm
LOL. I can assure you, the Picciolo Golf Club is on dry ground. Always has been, always will be. 😎😎😎

Fr Joe

Will you be hearing Skandar Jackson's confession?  He seems a bit burdened after the Malzahn imbroglio.

Don't play through lightning, even if you are having the round of your life.

FrJoseph

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on December 29, 2017, 10:28:08 pm
Malta is a country not part of Italy, and I think he was referring to Sicily being a island - so just north of Sicily would be in the water.

True, of course, however most locals still consider it an "Italian Island" as relations have always been strong since its independence. It is the most Catholic Country in the world. It is where most wealthy citizens of Rome go on Holiday. Being a poor priest, I've been once a year for the four years I've been here. I guess "just" means different things to different people. LOL. Very short flight there. Great weather and golf.

Fr Joe.

hobhog

Quote from: jfred59 on December 29, 2017, 09:26:18 pm
I am not butthurt so end that crap toward me.  I lost it for the kid when he pulled his stunt toward us after his big ceremony at the ASHOF.  Hope he loves Ohio because he isnt wanted here in Arkansas

Definition of butthurt

FrJoseph

Quote from: bphi11ips on December 29, 2017, 10:35:23 pm
Will you be hearing Skandar Jackson's confession?  He seems a bit burdened after the Malzahn imbroglio.

Don't play through lightning, even if you are having the round of your life.

I am open to hearing all of Hogvilles confessions........ I can get a special dispensation to absolve online......😎😎😎😎

FR Joe

bphi11ips

Quote from: FrJoseph on December 29, 2017, 10:41:25 pm
I am open to hearing all of Hogvilles confessions........ I can get a special dispensation to absolve online......😎😎😎😎

FR Joe

Bless me Father, for I have sinned. My last confession was 41 years ago. I have written unkind posts in response to ricepig and his legions. If this shall be considered sinful, will three Hail Marys be enough?  I can say them in Latin if required.

P.S. -  Did you know my friend Jerzey Kluger?

HawgwildinMI

Donald? Shouldn't you be golfing.