Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You are never in a boat alone rowing...

Started by Lao Tsuie, December 27, 2017, 03:19:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Lao Tsuie on December 27, 2017, 03:19:33 pm
Discuss ....
So you're saying there are NO single man rowboats ??? Sorry, but I can guarantee you that isn't the case 'cause I've rowed one far more than once.

PonderinHog

Sometimes it's better to be alone in the boat.

Lao Tsuie

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on December 27, 2017, 03:30:06 pm
So you're saying there are NO single man rowboats ??? Sorry, but I can guarantee you that isn't the case 'cause I've rowed one far more than once.

Yes .....

FrJoseph

No one wants to think of there existence here to be lonely, even futile. This is whether one believes in a supreme being such as God or not. We are comforted by the fact that we have other people to help us row that boat whenever we hit rough waters. I rely on my relationship with Christ; it could be Eastern disciplines; whatever brings a person a calm and a sense of not being alone. Even when they are alone. This is the basis of spiritually of any kind.

Fr Joe
You made us for yourself oh God, and are hearts are restless until they rest in you.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

FrJoseph

Quote from: pigture perfect on December 27, 2017, 04:05:04 pm
Jesus is in my boat with me.

That is the best captain you can have my friend.....😉😉

Fr Joe
You made us for yourself oh God, and are hearts are restless until they rest in you.

Snouty

+1 for your name.  Shows amazing originality.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.  Lao Tsu.