Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lane Kiffin and our recruiting

Started by WPSALLDAY, December 20, 2017, 08:48:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPSALLDAY

Did you guys see Lane Kiffins win? How about Chad Morris's recruiting. Who would have done better in recruiting Kiffin or Morris? Please look at SMU's bowl game

TNarch

Yeah, did you hear Lane Kiffin's excuse for running up the score?  He begged for a coaching offer, didn't get it and like a pissed off brat, took it out on Akron.  What a jerk!

Boardon Hamsay

1-Yes.

2- It's TBD.

3- TBD.

4- I did. Thank you.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

WPSALLDAY

It's alright, we will just suck for 4 more years. Good job, guys!!

WPSALLDAY

Last comment is Chavis the best defensive coordinator in the country

hogcam

Quote from: WPSALLDAY on December 20, 2017, 08:48:27 pm
Did you guys see Lane Kiffins win? How about Chad Morris's recruiting. Who would have done better in recruiting Kiffin or Morris? Please look at SMU's bowl game
So you want me to look at their bowl game as a negative? I think it's a positive. They are terrible without Morris.

VirginiaHog

Quote from: WPSALLDAY on December 20, 2017, 08:54:22 pm
Possibly. One of the biggest names for sure.

VirginiaHog

Quote from: hogcam on December 20, 2017, 08:55:20 pm
So you want me to look at their bowl game as a negative? I think it's a positive. They are terrible without Morris.
Morris was the SMU Mustangs.

HogBreath

I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

VirginiaHog

Quote from: WPSALLDAY on December 20, 2017, 08:53:26 pm
Not a chance

King Kong

Quote from: WPSALLDAY on December 20, 2017, 08:54:22 pm

Chavis is better than Chris Kiffin that's for sure.

But if I was AD I would have picked Kiffin. I'm not and I like some of the things Morris is doing

RideTillIDieHawg

Kills me watching him, wish him or Norvell had come to Arkansas.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: WPSALLDAY on December 20, 2017, 08:53:26 pm

Clearly you are miserable. Like "miserable bastard, table for one" level miserable. The real question is, given your disdain and miserable outlook, why do you continue to post here? I wouldn't think this would be a great venue for someone miserable with Razorback football. Every topic must make you feel that much worse, huh? Maybe the more direct approach might work. Are you an idiot? You know Kiffin isn't coming right?
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

RideTillIDieHawg

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on December 20, 2017, 09:00:23 pm
Clearly you are miserable. Like "miserable bastard, table for one" level miserable. The real question is, given your disdain and miserable outlook, why do you continue to post here? I wouldn't think this would be a great venue for someone miserable with Razorback football. Every topic must make you feel that much worse, huh? Maybe the more direct approach might work. Are you an idiot?

I post on here because I have a one year old and am up at weird times. When we fired Petrino I accepted that we were a medicore program and haven't put a whole lot of energy into following the Hogs since.

Basketball looks good.

Also I'm not afraid of being banned, there is very little real conversation on this board it's simply a circle jerk of whatever the flavor of the moment is.

If any mods want to ban me that's cool.

RaisinHog

RaisinHog

Quote from: RideTillIDieHawg on December 20, 2017, 09:02:03 pm
I post on here because I have a one year old and am up at weird times. When we fired Petrino I accepted that we were a medicore program and haven't put a whole lot of energy into following the Hogs since.

Basketball looks good.

Also I'm not afraid of being banned, there is very little real conversation on this board it's simply a circle jerk of whatever the flavor of the moment is.

So your not really rideing till you die?

RideTillIDieHawg

Quote from: RaisinHog on December 20, 2017, 09:03:04 pm
So your not really rideing till you die?

Ha that made me laugh. +1

I still ride every day, that's the best thing about motorcycles, gotta get to work somehow so even on a long work day you get to start and end it on a high note.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: RideTillIDieHawg on December 20, 2017, 09:02:03 pm

Basketball looks good.

Cool man. My post was directed at the OP.

RideTillIDieHawg

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on December 20, 2017, 09:04:39 pm
Cool man. My post was directed at the OP.

All 6-7 darksiders on here gotta stick together against the sunshine circle jerkers who have annointed Morris the next Bear Bryant.

atekido

Why do people keep bringing up his Name. When he has yet to prove anything other than he leaves schools in worse shape than he got them. That is a fact lol.

atekido

Quote from: RideTillIDieHawg on December 20, 2017, 09:05:26 pm
All 6-7 darksiders on here gotta stick together against the sunshine circle jerkers who have annointed Morris the next Bear Bryant.

Nope some people just have intelligence and common sense unlike you.

RME

Did anyone else read this in the "Farmer Fran" voice from The Waterboy?

Hugo Bezdek

Here you go:
http://www.fauowlsnest.com/forum/forumview/misc/fau-football.htm

RME

Quote from: WPSALLDAY on December 20, 2017, 09:15:53 pm
Your board sucks and all you Morris fans are fools. It was all in effort to get two two less than average athletes at Arkansas with the last name Jones. There are people that can sell and there are people who who smell like darn, because they talk darn. The best d coordinator is venarables not chavis or Washington States coordinator: another dumb hire by people with money

Two Two Who Who

New band name, I call dibs

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Peter Porker

Did you see what Charlie Partridge said about FAU. He set them up for success.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

factchecker

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on December 20, 2017, 09:18:17 pm
Two Two Who Who

New band name, I call dibs

The opening act could be Burnt Vegetables - named after the best DC in the world.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

RME

Quote from: factchecker on December 20, 2017, 09:18:56 pm
Who?

Do you mean Brent Venables?

The Venerable, and possibly Venereal, Brent Venables

WPSALLDAY

Quote from: factchecker on December 20, 2017, 09:18:56 pm
Who?

Do you mean Brent Venables?

Venables yeah. You're an idiot and so is everyone on here. Spend 10 mill and get  Pete Carrol or spend 3 and get kiffin. Dumbasses

(notOM)Rebel123

Hmmm...Lane beat Akron. Morris isn't even coaching in a game you use an example. Get a clue.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

WPSALLDAY

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 20, 2017, 09:21:31 pm
Hmmm...Lane beat Akron. Morris isn't even coaching in a game you use an example. Get a clue.

You have no clue

RME

Quote from: WPSALLDAY on December 20, 2017, 09:21:25 pm
Venables yeah. You're an idiot and so is everyone on here. Spend 10 mill and get  Pete Carrol or spend 3 and get kiffin. Dumbasses

Two two who who are you referring?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: WPSALLDAY on December 20, 2017, 09:23:09 pm
You have no clue

Seriously...How do you blame Morris for SMU's Performance tonight?

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: WPSALLDAY on December 20, 2017, 09:21:25 pm
I bet your mother is so proud of you

HoopS

When picking bowl games, always pick against teams that lost their coach. Prime example.

UCF could be a little different because he stayed on to coach one last game.

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 20, 2017, 09:24:05 pm
Seriously...How do you blame Morris for SMU's Performance tonight?
Only stupid people can

WPSALLDAY

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: WPSALLDAY on December 20, 2017, 09:28:30 pm
You In 4 years

C'mon man...just stop. You are showing your arse, rookie.

RME

hoglady

Quote from: RideTillIDieHawg on December 20, 2017, 09:05:26 pm

How can you be a darksider regarding a coach that hasn't even coached 1 game, yet?

The original darksiders (me) of the Nutt era had tangible evidence that led them (me) to that place.
The darksiders of the Bielema era also had tangible evidence that led them there.

Jury will be out for a while on Morris.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hawginbigd1

Quote from: atekido on December 20, 2017, 09:13:27 pm
Why do people keep bringing up his Name. When he has yet to prove anything other than he leaves schools in worse shape than he got them. That is a fact lol.
No see this is how a fact works, it has proof or can be proven. An opinion like you stated can be pulled from wherever just like you pulled this one from your arse!

Tennessee was much better off after his year and 1and a half recruiting cycles.

Many in USC circles credit Kiffin's plan for recovery, as the reason behind the limited time it took for them to rise from their pseudo death penalty.

FAU has never had this kind of success, they have like not won more than 4 games in a season for years.

So nope your response does not equal a fact!

PonderinHog

I say, I say, boy.

Wait and see.  Wait and see.