Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gerry Bohanon is going to Baylor

Started by Haters gonna hate, December 18, 2017, 11:25:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Haters gonna hate

Just what I heard that broke over the weekend.

Nipsey Mussle

Lol I have a gut feeling he is going to Baylor, since RD has a gut feeling he is going to Baylor. Did they change the name of the recruiting forum?

hoghevn

Curious, where did you hear the news?
Einstein - "The difference between genius and stupdity; genius has limits."

Haters gonna hate

Quote from: hoghevn on December 18, 2017, 11:28:06 pm
Curious, where did you hear the news?

Just a feeling I get after he met with Memphis over the weekend. I know I know there is no proof BUT I really think Bielema dropped the ball on the kid and it will go against the Hogs in the end.

Beached

jkstock04

Quote from: Haters gonna hate on December 18, 2017, 11:36:14 pm
Just a feeling I get after he met with Memphis over the weekend. I know I know there is no proof BUT I really think Bielema dropped the ball on the kid and it will go against the Hogs in the end.
Great idea to start a thread. Nobody in all of Razorback nation has considered this possibility.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

duckman

Blows my mind, Baylor's current situation makes us look like a well oiled machine.  They are an absolute dumpster fire.

Hawgphat

Well, if GB chooses Baylor, the Hogs will be unlikely to cross paths with him on the field. 

I wish the young man well regardless of which school he chooses.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: duckman on December 18, 2017, 11:41:21 pm
Blows my mind, Baylor's current situation makes us look like a well oiled machine.  They are an absolute dumpster fire.
not to mention all of the graves all around the Brazos River and some at it's bottom calling out for justice....but Baylor continues on as though nothing has ever happened...the power of the Southern Baptists never cease to amaze
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

EastexHawg

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on December 19, 2017, 12:01:24 am
not to mention all of the graves all around the Brazos River and some at it's bottom calling out for justice....but Baylor continues on as though nothing has ever happened...the power of the Southern Baptists never cease to amaze

My family and I have been Southern Baptists for generations and none of us have anything to do with what happened at Baylor.  SMU ran the worst cheating operation in college football history but that doesn't mean Methodists are corrupt any more than Mantei Teo proves Catholics are liars.

WoePigSooie

Quote from: EastexHawg on December 19, 2017, 12:08:20 am
My family and I have been Southern Baptists for generations and none of us have anything to do with what happened at Baylor.  SMU ran the worst cheating operation in college football history but that doesn't mean Methodists are corrupt any more than Mantei Teo proves Catholics are liars.

Mantie Teos girlfriend might beg to differ, if you can find her.

WoePigSooie

Quote from: Haters gonna hate on December 18, 2017, 11:36:14 pm

So many people on here love Frito pie so much that any gut feeling should be taken with tums or rolaids.   We'll see where he decides to go tomorrow.  In the meantime, indigestion free.

East Clintwood

Quote from: What's Shakin' Macon on December 18, 2017, 11:27:23 pm
Lol I have a gut feeling he is going to Baylor, since RD has a gut feeling he is going to Baylor. Did they change the name of the recruiting forum?

Fixes most of those gut feelings real quick.

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

LZH

Meh. We'll live. Hit Waco and stay there....better do well and get your degree cause you are no longer an Arkansan - make all the friends you can.

Mjs84

Quote from: WoePigSooie on December 19, 2017, 12:11:31 am
Mantie Teos girlfriend might beg to differ, if you can find her.

Mantie is a Michael Sam that kept his mouth shut.

NinoHogUNIA

Quote from: LZH on December 19, 2017, 01:07:54 am
Meh. We'll live. Hit Waco and stay there....better do well and get your degree cause you are no longer an Arkansan - make all the friends you can.

That's trash.
BIE

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Haters gonna hate on December 18, 2017, 11:25:34 pm
Just what I heard that broke over the weekend.

Good job your source was right.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Snouty

Quote from: LZH on December 19, 2017, 01:07:54 am

Really?  I hope Gerry Bohannon does well at Baylor.  If he comes back to Arkansas after college, people should welcome him, just like they did Keith Jackson.
After all football is just a game. 

Hawgphat

Unsubstantiated (as far as I know) reports on another board claim that Bohanon demanded assurance from CCM that he would be the automatic starting QB at the outset, and that CCM declined to issue that assurance.

I'm not given to repeating rumors, but this information was presented as "the real deal" on that other relatively "new" board.

If this report is indeed true, then I applaud CCM's steadfast integrity in insisting upon open competition.

If Bohanon was determined to go only where he was assured of being the starting QB, then his Baylor choice would make sense to me.  I wish him well.

But I also wish us much better without him.

cosmodrum

I go to art school with a guy named Adolph. Seems troubled.
Go away, batin'

Hawgphat

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 20, 2017, 02:08:01 am
I go to art school with a guy named Adolph. Seems troubled.

Does he sport a cheesy-looking mustache, speak with an archaic German accent (circa World War 2) and suffer from an obvious affliction of Parkinson's disease (and a large hole in his cranium)?