Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New guy, old fan

Started by liljo, December 14, 2017, 10:00:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

liljo

Hello y'all,
I'm new to the forum and have really enjoyed the recruiting threads (football, mostly).
I've been a VERY faithful and loyal fan of all things Razorback since the day I was born into a Hog-wild family. Grew up in Big Creek, and my Razorback MEMORIES actually trace back to about 1966, when I was 7 years old.

Looking forward to being a part of this community of fans. I'm really excited about the coaching change and optimistic that the Hogs are going to make quite a splash in the world of College Football in the near future. I'm also crazy 'bout the basketball team and think Mike Anderson is a classy and excellent coach who represents the Razorbacks very well.

Anyway, thanks for letting me take part as a citizen of Hogville.
WPS!
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

Thunderhog Jr

Welcome to Hogville...........
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

liljo

Thank you, Thunderhog. And, YES, in reading your tagline...I DO remember. And it IS time.

I have great memories of watching games at my Grandpa's house with the whole family. I remember how Bill Montgomery would stand in the pocket with the ball at his ear, poised to throw until the very last nano-second, with my Grandmother absolutely SCREAMING at the old b&w TV, "THROW THE BALL, THROW THE BALL!"

How I'd love to see the Hogs once again at least being involved in late season conversations as a contender. I swear, in Big Creek Arkansas we used to call the Hogs so loud it knocked leaves out of the pin oaks.

Thanks again for the welcome. I'm really interested in watching how the new staff puts together this team. I have very high hopes.
WPS!
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.