Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

That little "drug interaction" Tiger was talking about?

Started by EastexHawg, June 13, 2017, 02:34:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EastexHawg

Apparently it was between Xanax and Vicodin.  But...thank goodness he wasn't drinking alcohol when he was arrested!

http://nypost.com/2017/06/12/tiger-is-heading-back-to-rehab/

Wildhog

Quote from: EastexHawg on June 13, 2017, 02:34:22 pm
Apparently it was between Xanax and Vicodin.  But...thank goodness he wasn't drinking alcohol when he was arrested!

http://nypost.com/2017/06/12/tiger-is-heading-back-to-rehab/

That's bad stuff.  Hope he gets his life together.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

EastexHawg

Just days before his DUI bust, Woods posted what seemed like a heartening update on his physical health amid his years-long slump on the greens.

"It has been just over a month since I underwent fusion surgery on my back, and it is hard to express how much better I feel,'' Woods wrote. "I haven't felt this good in years."

I bet! 

HognitiveDissonance

He may have had issues with his joint custody arrangement for his DUI, so the rehab stint may be part of that.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Wildhog on June 13, 2017, 02:38:56 pm
That's bad stuff.  Hope he gets his life together.
actually the medications are a beautiful and wondrous thing for people who need them and use them as prescribed by their physician for chronic pain and anxiety disorders....its bad stuff when people take them in a recreational manner who really don't need them
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Wildhog

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on June 16, 2017, 09:13:08 pm
actually the medications are a beautiful and wondrous thing for people who need them and use them as prescribed by their physician for chronic pain and anxiety disorders....its bad stuff when people take them in a recreational manner who really don't need them

Xanax is bad stuff.  Trust me.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977