Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kane is running for Mayor of Knox County (Knoxville, TN)

Started by jbcarol, May 15, 2017, 02:10:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4219mka5zA

Glenn Jacobs for Knox County Mayor 2018 - "Lighting the Way for Our Future"

KNOXVILLE - Glenn Jacobs, the East Tennessee businessman who's gained fame as pro wrestler "Kane," formally announced Tuesday his intentions to run for Knox County mayor.

Jacobs, 49, made the announcement at Sweet P's in South Knox County.

QuoteJacobs operates Jacobs Insurance Associates in Halls. Jacobs and his wife, Crystal, have lived in East Tennessee since 1995, and moved to Knoxville several years ago.

In the wrestling world, Jacobs is better known as Kane, the 7-foot, 300-pound "Big Red Machine," sometimes a masked villain and oftentimes a fan favorite. Kane has spent almost 25 years fighting in the world of professional wrestling, mostly under the World Wrestling Entertainment umbrella.

The election is May 1, 2018.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Jerry Lawler ran for mayor of Memphis a few years back..

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

rzrbkman

One article that I read about Kane running for office mentions that in reality he is only 6'6 275ibs.

jbcarol

I hate that he has been off of local radio for the last two months due to equal time.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

jbcarol

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jbcarol

The Mayor visited and encouraged residents of a Children's Home in a neighboring county this week.

Hogwop

Quote from: rzrbkman on June 03, 2017, 08:02:43 am
One article that I read about Kane running for office mentions that in reality he is only 6'6 275ibs.

That makes watching him catch a grown man jumping off the top rope on the outside, gorilla pressing him, and throwing him back in the ring over the top rope at damn near 50 even more impressive.

By all accounts Kane is a pretty good dude, I hope he does well.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

jbcarol

Mayor Jacobs just became 247 champ pinning R Truth under the shadow of Neyland Stadium goalpost.