Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bret Hart has prostate cancer

Started by jbcarol, February 01, 2016, 01:43:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Wrestling legend Bret "Hitman" Hart is in for the biggest fight of his life.

The 58-year-old Canadian – real name Bret Sergeant Hart – revealed Monday he's battling prostate cancer.

Quote"I've had a great lifelong dance and I'm a survivor of many hard battles," Hart said in a heartfelt Instagram post Monday morning. "I now face my toughest battle.

"With hesitation and fear, I openly declare myself in my fight against prostate cancer."

The five-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion will undergo surgery this week.

Instagram post is included via link above
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

TheRazorback500

Get well soon, Bret. You were one of a kind in the ring.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

who knows

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

HogHeaven2001

Best technical wrestler in the business of his time!!!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

husker71

the story on how bad he got screwed by Vince to lose the title is saddening.  I saw Bret talking about it on youtube. 

hvsupastar

Quote from: husker71 on February 07, 2016, 04:51:17 pm
the story on how bad he got screwed by Vince to lose the title is saddening.  I saw Bret talking about it on youtube. 

How many on here think that was a work?
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: hvsupastar on February 08, 2016, 08:18:45 am
How many on here think that was a work?
I will believe it was a work til the day I leave this earth.

That said, Vince allowing Bret to leave for WCW was the smartest move he ever made and was the one single move that ensured WCW was going to lose the war with WWF.

When Bret left it created the necessary room for The Rock, HHH, and SCSA to become the stars they were destined to be. It would not have happened as long as the Hart Foundation was taking up the air time. The Montreal Screwjob was the single most important event in the WWF's history after the creation of WM.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.